FACT recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.fact.co.in for the recruitment of 155 vacancies at Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited. The candidate who is looking for Technician (Diploma) Apprentices, Trade Apprentices can apply online application from 10th January 2019 and before 23rd January 2019.
|Organization Name||Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||155|
|Post name||Technician (Diploma) Apprentices, Trade Apprentices|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||57 Posts|
|Trade Apprentices||98 Posts|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: A three year Diploma Engineering (under State Board of Technical Education) in Chemical, Computer, Civil, Electrical Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrument Technology, Mechanical, Diploma in Commercial Practice.|
Trade Apprentices: ITI / ITC Trade Certificate (NTC) in Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Plumber, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Instrument Mechanic, Painter, Welder (Gas & Electric), Carpenter, Mechanic (Diesel), COPA / Front Office Assistant.
|Age limit||23 years as on 1st January 2019|
|Pay Scale||Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs. 8000/- Per Month|
Trade Apprentices: Rs. 6018/6770/- Per Month
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||10th January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||23rd January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.fact.co.in from 10th January 2019 to 23rd January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Apply Online for Technician (Diploma)||Click here|
|Apply Online for Trade (ITI/ITC)||Click here|
- The ITI / Diploma candidates may apply for apprenticeship through the online application link available in the website www.fact.co.in on or before 23.01.2019.
- The originals of the following certificates should be scanned and uploaded. E-mail id should be uploaded carefully. a) SSLC Certificate b) Diploma / ITI Certificate & Marklist c) Caste Certificate in the case of SC/ST & Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in the case of OBC candidates (Issued latest by 6 months by an officer not less than the rank of a Thahsildar) d) Disability Certificate (for PWD candidates) from competent Medical Board. e) Aadhar card
- Incomplete application or application received after the due date or application without the above mentioned certificates will be rejected and shall not be considered for selection. The scanned certificates which are not original / legible shall also be rejected.
- The list of the eligible candidates and the date/venue/time of written test will be notified in our website www.fact.co.in. The admit card and other details of the written test shall be send to the mail ids of the eligible candidates.
- The candidate should bring the following at the time of written exam: a) Duly filled admit card along with photo pasted. b) Originals of the above mentioned certificates and one attested copy of the SC/ST/OBC Certificates. c) Identity proof (aadhar card / voters id / driving license)
- Students awarded with CGPA / Grade system should produce conversion certificate of CGPA / Grade into percentage from their Institute. For those who have not submitted with the conversion certificate the UPSC’s CGPA conversion formula will be applicable.
- Diploma candidates should register themselves in the online web portal of Board of Apprenticeship Training (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) under ‘Student’ category.
- ITI / ITC candidates should register themselves under Apprenticeship Registration in the online web portal of Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (www.ncvtmis.gov.in / www.apprenticeship.gov.in).
- Candidates who have uploaded the Apprenticeship student ID in the online application link only will be permitted for the written exam.
- Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates is allowed as per rules (PWD will be considered for selection to Computer discipline Apprenticeship only.)
- The selection will be based on the following criteria: i) Qualifying Examination 50% marks ii) Written test 50% marks
- The stipend amount and period of training will be as per Apprentice Act
- Dependents of FACT Employees should submit a Dependency certificate from HR Department while appearing for the written test.
- FACT Ltd. has not authorized any other website to publish this advertisement. Therefore the company is not responsible for any misleading information that may appear on other websites.
- Any change/modification in the above notification will be intimated through the official website www.fact.co.in only and It will not be intimated through any of the newspapers.