FACT Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.fact.co.in for the hiring of 274 vacancies at Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Manager, Management Trainee, Technician can apply online application on or before 20-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager, Management Trainee, Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||274|
|Educational Qualification||CA, CMA, ICWA, Bachelor Degree, Diploma|
Assistant Manager (Finance):- 08 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 20600 – 46500/- Per Month
Management Trainee (Mechanical):- 13 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Technician (Process):- 27 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 9250 – 32000/- Per Month
Assistant Manager (Finance):- Pass in final examination of Chartered Accountant (CA) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Cost and Management Accountant (CMA)/ (ICWAI) from the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of India.
Management Trainee (Mechanical):- Full-time Bachelors Degree in Engineering with 60% marks# (in Mechanical or Production Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering or Manufacturing Science & Engineering.
Technician (Process):- Degree in Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry or Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology (including Petrochemical Technology) and 2 years post qualification experience in the operation of a large Fertiliser /Chemical/Petrochemical Plant. In the absence of sufficient suitable candidates with the prescribed experience of 2 years, candidates with the prescribed qualifications and one to two years experience will be considered. SC/ST candidates without experience will also be considered in the absence of candidates with experience as above. In such case, they will posted as Technician cum trainee on applicable consolidated pay.
Assistant Manager (Finance) & Technician (Process):- 35 years
Management Trainee (Mechanical):- 26 years
Age limit is as on 1st April 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Online Test and Skill Test/Interview.
SC/ST/PWBD/ES: Exempted Fee
Others (Assistant Manager & Management Trainee):- Rs. 1000/-
Others (Technician):- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply
Applications to be submitted online through the website of The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd., Udyogamandal- www.fact.co.in only will be considered. The online application will be open from 6/5/2019 to 20/5/2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 6th May 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 20th May 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Candidates should possess a valid e-mail ID. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID (to be entered compulsorily in the online application form) active for at least one year. No change in the e-mail ID given in the online application will be allowed once application is submitted online. All future correspondence with candidates shall be done through the email ID given in the online application only. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of notifications, information/ communication etc. will be of the candidate. The Company will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent, due to invalid / wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate or for delay/non-receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his mail or Company website in time.
- Once online application is submitted, requests for change of address/ e-mail ID/ category/ discipline / post/examination centre etc. will not be entertained.
- Relaxations / Reservations are applicable as per Government Directives. In the case of candidates under the reserved category shortlisted after Online test/Interview, valid Caste / Community/Disability/ex-service/Income and Assets certificate as per the respective formats prescribed by the Government shall be submitted to the Company in original before joining, failing which candidature is liable to be rejected. Please note that the Caste / Community / Income and Assets certificate shall be issued by competent authority not below the rank of Tahsildar. The OBC (NCL) Certificate in the prescribed format to be furnished before joining shall be not more than 6 months old on the date of joining.
- PWBD candidates may be considered for posts not reserved for PWBD, provided the posts are identified for PWBD, and they fulfil the standards prescribed for Unreserved candidates. Age relaxation of 10 years shall be applicable in such cases. No relaxation in marks of qualifying degree shall be applicable.
- SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS candidates may apply for posts not reserved for them, against unreserved posts, provided they fulfil the standards prescribed for unreserved candidates. No relaxation in age or marks in qualifying degrees shall be applicable.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/State Govt. / PSUs / Autonomous bodies must produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of Interview from their present employer. Candidates may take the requisite approvals from the employer, before submitting application, so as to ensure that NOC can be produced at the time of Interview/Skill test or when called for. In case the candidate fails to produce the NOC from his/her employer, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates currently employed shall furnish release letter from the present employer before being allowed to join.
- Number of posts mentioned above may increase or decrease depending upon the requirement of the Company. The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions, to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the recruitment process if need so arises, without assigning any reason whatsoever. The Company reserves the right to create and operate a panel of suitable candidates for filling up of future vacancies.
- Eligibility for calling for test/interview will be based on the details furnished in the on-line application and declarations/documents uploaded by the applicant. The candidates are required to submit originals of the certificates related to qualification, age, caste/ community/PWBD/Income & Asset Certificates etc. at the time of Interview/Skill test or when called for. The documents submitted with the application will be verified against original certificates produced at the time of the interview or when called for. Those who do not meet the requirements as to age, qualification, eligibility etc. on verification of the original certificates, will not be considered for selection and no TA, if applicable will be paid to them.
- Outstation SC/ST/PWBD candidates called for interview/Skill test, who meet the eligibility criteria on verification of the original documents/ certificates, will be paid (through their bank account), 2nd class to and fro railway fare in the shortest route as per rules, on production of documentary proof of expense. Outstation candidates called for interview for managerial posts listed under post codes 01 to 08, who meet the eligibility criteria on verification of the original documents/certificates, will be paid (through their bank account), 2nd class AC 2 tier to and fro railway fare in the shortest route as per rules, on production of documentary proof of expense. The TA payable will be limited for the journey between the correspondence address as declared by the candidates in their application form and the venue of interview.
- Candidature of an applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification. Appearing for Online test, Interview, and Medical Test will not confer any right on the applicant for selection. The Company reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidate at any stage of selection proceedings for any reason whatsoever.
- Candidates who had resigned/taken voluntary retirement/terminated from FACT shall not be eligible to apply except ex-employees of FACT Schools who left under VRS during 2004 and are covered under the scheme for employment announced for ex-school staff.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
- All appointments are subject to verification of antecedents. Appointment shall be valid only if candidate is cleared after antecedent’s verification.
- Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled in Courts within the jurisdiction of Kochi only.