FSSAI Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 233 Food Analyst, Technical Officer, CFSO, Assistant, Personal Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at fssai.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Food Safety and Standard Authority of India can apply Online application on or before 2021-11-07.
|Organization Name||Food Safety and Standard Authority of India|
|Post Name||Food Analyst, Technical Officer, CFSO, Assistant, Personal Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||233|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate/ Post Graduate. PG Diploma, BE/ B. Tech, Degree|
FSSAI Post Details
Food Analyst: 4 Posts
Technical Officer: 125 Posts
Central Food Safety Officer: 37 Posts
Assistant: 33 Posts
Personal Assistant: 21 Posts
- Food Analyst: Master’s degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology, Food and Nutrition or Bachelor of Technology in Dairy or Oil or degree in Veterinary Sciences from a university established in India by law or is an associate of the Institution of Chemists (India) by examination in the section of Food Analysts conducted by the Institution of Chemists (India) or any other equivalent qualification recognized and notified by the Central government for such purposes And has at least three years experience in the analysis of food. And has been declared qualified for appointment as a Food Analyst by a board appointed and notified by the Authority.
- Technical Officer: Master Degree from a recognized University or Institution in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agricultural or horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health or Life Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance. PG Diploma of at least one year duration in Food Safety or Food Science or Food Processing or Quality Assurance in Food sector or Dietetic and Public Health or Nutrition or Dairy Science or Bakery Science or Post Harvest Technology from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute with a condition that candidates who have completed these PG Diploma courses, must have studied anyone of following subjects at their Bachelor’s degree level i.e. Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agricultural or horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health or Life Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance or Food Processing Technology or Fruit & Vegetable or Medicine or Veterinary sciences or Fisheries or Animal Sciences” BE or B.Tech in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing Technology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance or Bachelor’s degree (not less than four years duration) in Medicine or Veterinary sciences or Fisheries or Animal Sciences.
- Central Food Safety Officer: Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or degree in medicine from a recognized University. Any other equivalent or recognized qualification notified by the Central Government. Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering or Council of Scientific and Industrial Research or Indian Council of Agricultural Research National Eligibility Test.
- Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- Personal Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution with proficiency in shorthand (80 WPM) and typing (40 WPM – English) and/ or (35 WPM Hindi) Should be computer literate and proficient in using MS Office and internet etc. Desirable: Diploma or certificate in office management and secretarial procedure or equivalent from a recognized or reputed institution.
Salary Details: Not Specified.
- Food Analyst: 35 years as of 7th November 2021
- Technical Officer, Central Food Safety Officer: 30 years as of 7th November 2021
- Assistant, Personal Assistant: 30 years as of 7th November 2021
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWBD
General/OBC: Rs. 1500/-
SC/ST/EWS/Women/Ex-Servicemen/PwBD: Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on CBT, Written Tests, Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the official Website fssai.gov.in from 8th October 2021 to 7th November 2021
Notification Date: 30th September 2021
Application Fee Submitted Starting Date: 8th October 2021
Registration Starting Date: 8th October 2021
Last Date for Online Application: 7th November 2021
Cut off date for Eligibility and Qualification Criteria: 7th November 2021