GAIL Jobs 2020 for General Duty Medical Officer, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing MBBS. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in GAIL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement GAIL/Jhabua/HR-MS/CONTRACT/01/2020 released by Gas Authority of India Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 19-08-2020.
|Organization Name||Gas Authority of India Limited|
|Post Name||General Duty Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– General Duty Medical Officer
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 74000/- Per Month
Qualification/ Experience: Minimum MBBS with completed internship and registration with the Medical Council of India. Post qualification experience will be desirable.
|Age Limit||As per GAIL Rules|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should download the requisite application format attached and send the same duly completed and signed by registered/speed post or through email (firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com) to Shri Prem Rohra, Sr.Manager (HR), GAIL (India) Ltd., Compressor Station, Distt.- Jhabua (MP), Pin Code-457661. Candidates are required to send one set of photocopy of all relevant testimonials as indicated below along with the application and 2 passport size colour photographs.
Notification Date: 5th August 2020
Last date:- 15 days from the publication of this Advertisement
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining. Selected candidates will have to sign a contract with GAIL for the above engagement.
- Notice period of 30 days would be required to be given from either side for termination of contractual engagement if terminated prior to completion of stipulated tenure of engagement.
- Selected candidate will not have any right whatsoever to claim for regular appointment in GAIL by virtue of working as a Contract Medical Officer.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they have applied. In case it is found at any stage of the selection process or even after engagement that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/ material facts or does not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria, his/her candidature/agreement/services are liable for rejection/ termination without notice.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Govt. Departments, Central/ State PSUs or Semi Government Organizations shall either forward their application through Proper Channel or shall produce NOC from their present employer at the time of Interview.
- GAIL reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above position and cancel/ restrict / enlarge/ modify/ alter the engagement process without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The prescribed qualification/experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for participating in the selection process. GAIL’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- Any important information including Corrigendum/Changes/Updates and information on selected candidates and general instructions during the course of engagement process shall be made available either through the website or on the e-mail id provided by the candidates. Candidates may therefore provide a valid e-mail id and keep it active for at least one year, simultaneously tracking the website for updates.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to engagement against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Jhabua (MP) Court only.
- Maximum age limit for applying the post shall not exceed 65 years.