GAIL recruitment June 2014 – 30 senior engineer vacancies: GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU, invites applications from professionals in Engineering disciplines, to fill up the following posts as per category wise vacancies indicated against each post:
Name of Post:- Senior Engineer
Eligibility:- BE, B Tech
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 24900 – 50500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 4th June 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 30 Posts
Age Limit:- upto 30 years as on 04/06/2014
Qualification:- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical & Automobile / Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics / Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation / Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% marks
Experience:- Minimum 01 year post qualification executive experience inline (including experience as GET/ ET/ MT) in Public Sector Undertaking(s)/ Large Private Sector Organization(s) in an operating integrated Petrochemical Plant/ Refinery/ Fertilizer Plant only.
Application Fee:- Candidates belonging to General and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category are required to pay a non‐refundable application fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) by Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn in favour of GAIL (India) Limited payable at New Delhi.
How to apply:- CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH GAIL WEBSITE: www.gailonline.com. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Print out of the Online Application Form duly signed and affixing latest passport size colour photograph along with required Demand Draft (if applicable) and attested true copies of the testimonials/ documents mentioned above should be sent by Ordinary Post in a sealed envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “_________________________” [POST, REGN. NO. and CATEGORY: SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD as the case may be] to the following address :
“Sr. Manager (HRD), GAIL (India) Limited, GAIL Bhawan, 16, Bhikaiji Cama Place, R K Puram, New Delhi, PIN-110 066”.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates pertaining to Chemical Engineering discipline who have applied against our earlier advertisement no. GAIL/OPEN/SE (CHEM.)/1/2013 for the post of Senior Engineer (Chemical) need not apply again for the same post.
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria and other conditions of this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them in the on‐line application and the documents submitted by them later on (in terms of Clause 8.2 as mentioned above) are correct in all respects. Mere admission to the Selection Process does not imply that the Company (GAIL) has been satisfied about the candidate’s eligibility. In case it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria, and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/ her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings(s) is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her services will be summarily terminated.
- Request for change of Mailing address/ email ID/ category/ posts as declared in the online application will not be entertained.
- Candidates should possess a valid email ID. Candidates are advised to keep the email ID (to be entered compulsorily in the online application form) active for at least one year. No change in the email ID will be allowed once entered. All correspondence with candidates shall be done through email only. All information/ communication regarding participating in the Selection Process shall be provided through email to the candidates found apparently eligible based on the online application data and documents submitted. Responsibilities of receiving and downloading of information/ communications etc. will be of the candidate. GAIL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/ wrong email ID provided by the candidate and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Only short listed candidates who are found apparently eligible based on the online application data and documents submitted will be called for participating in the Selection Process. In case the applicant does not receive any communication within 120 days from the date of publication of this advertisement, it may be presumed that he/ she has not been short listed for the Selection Process.
- Category [SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PWD] once filled in the online application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for OBC concession and such candidates have to indicate their category as “General”.
- Relaxations/ Reservations for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/ PWD (degree of disability 40% or above) as per Government Directives are applicable.