e-COURT Jobs 2020 for Junior Clerk, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing 12th, Diploma. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in e-COURT Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Ganjam District Court, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 15-10-2020.
|Organization Name||Ganjam District Court|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||12th, Diploma|
Junior Clerk:- 1 Post
Pay Scale:- Rs. 8880/- Per Month
Junior Clerk:- 1. Should have passed at least +2 examination conducted by CHSE or equivalent examination and Odia as a subject at least to M.E standard.
- Must have passed at least a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
- Must have knowledge in Typing in English 40 words per minute and in Odia 20 words per minute.
Age Limit:- The candidate shall not be less than 18 years of age and shall not be more than 32 years of age as on 01.09.2020 (Relaxation of age, wherever applicable shall be granted as per relevant Govt. Rules.)
Selection Process:- Written Test, Computer Test, Type Test
Gen/ OBC:- Rs. 100/-
SC/ ST:- Nil
Payment Method:- Pay the Examination Fee in shape of Treasury Challan under the Head 0070-other administrative services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service Fees-0010-charges for service provided-02040- Examination fees for recruitment.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to the office of the Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Ganjam, Berhampur on or before 15th October 2020, along with required documents and self-attested copies of certificates.
1. Copy of self-attested H.S.C. Examination Certificate or any equivalent certificate in support of date of birth.
2. Copy of Self-attested +2 Examination Certificate conducted by the Council constituted under Section-3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982, or equivalent examination of recognized Council I Board/ University as the case may be.
3. Copy of self-attested certificate showing to have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application issued by a recognized Institute.
4. Copy of Self-attested mark sheet of the H.S.C. Examination or equivalent examination.
5. Copy of Self-attested Mark Sheet of the +2 Examination or any equivalent examination.
6. Treasury Challan in Original showing to have deposited a sum of Rs. 100/- (One hundred) only in the appropriate head.
7. Three self-attested Passport size recent photographs (One is to be affixed in the application on the space provided).
8. Two Self-addressed envelopes affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/-(five) on each.
9. One declaration regarding marital status showing to have one spouse living, if married
10. Copy of self-attested Caste Certificate issued by the appropriate authority in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST and SEBC categories.
11. Copy of self-attested Medical Certificate showing the physical disability issued by the appropriate authority in respect of physically handicapped candidates only.
12. Two Character Certificates issued recently by different Gazetted Officers/Medical Practitioners/Sarpanch etc.
Notification Date:- 11th September 2020
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 15th October 2020
Advt. Details & Application Form:- Click here