Gauhati High Court Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ghconline.gov.in for the hiring of 1 vacancies at Gauhati High Court. The candidate who is looking for Law Clerk can apply online application on or before 15-07-2019.
|Organization Name||Gauhati High Court|
|Post Name||Law Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Law, Post Graduate in Law|
Post Name:– Law Clerk
No of Post:- 01
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Candidate must be a Graduate/Post Graduate in Law or Doctorate in Law from any recognized University in India. Candidate practicing at the Bar or having professional experience or literary works in Law to their credit would get preference.
Age limit is as on the last date of receipt of applications
|General (including OBC/MOBC)||38 years|
|SC/ST (P)/ST (H)||43 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination and Viva-Voce/Interview.
SC/ST (P)/ST (H):- Rs. 150/-
All Others:- Rs. 300/-
PWD:- No Fee
Payment Mode: Challan
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Law Clerk posts in Gauhati High Court, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Gauhati High Court official website at www.ghconline.gov.in from 1st July 2019 and before 15th July 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 1st July 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 15th July 2019
Last Date for payment of fee:- 17th July 2019 till bank transaction hour
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Candidates need not submit any testimonial/certificate at the time of submission o’ online application. However, candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualifications, computer qualifications, date of birth, caste, working experience etc. at subsequent stages when asked for.
- The admission of candidates at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional and subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. The application will be subject to scrutiny at every stage and shall be rejected if any defect is detected.
- The list of the candidates, with allotted Roll Nos. will be published in the High Court website for the candidates’ reference. If any candidate has any grievances regarding inclusion/non-i1clusion etc. of his/her name in the list so published, the same should be brought to the notice o~ the undersigned within the stipulated period indicated in the relevant notification. Candidates are advised to visit the official website (www.ghconline.gov.in) of the High Court regularly for updates and important information. Unnecessary correspondence should be avoided.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written test / interview etc.
- Application form, which is incomplete in any respect, such as, without photograph and signature, is liable to be rejected summarily.
- Information submitted by an applicant in his/her application will bind the candidate and if found to be false, his/her candidature will be liable to be rejected.
- The candidate will be responsible for any mistake made by him/her in the application form and the High Court shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
- If any candidate is found canvassing directly or indirectly, his/her candidature will be liable for rejection.
- The High Court reserves the right to cancel, alter or modify the advertisement or other terms and conditions of the advertisement without any prior notice.
- All other matters which are not specifically provided in this advertisement shall be decided by the High Court.