Gauhati High Court Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ghconline.gov.in for the hiring of 10 vacancies at Gauhati High Court. The candidate who is looking for Library Assistant, Computer Assistant, Chauffeur, Grade-IV can apply online application on or before 05-03-2019.
|Organization Name||Gauhati High Court|
|Post Name||Library Assistant, Computer Assistant, Chauffeur, Grade-IV|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, Degree, Class VIII|
Library Assistant:– 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 14000 – 49000/- Per Month and Grade pay Rs 7400/-
Computer Assistant:- 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 14000 – 49000/- Per Month and Grade pay Rs 6200/-
Chauffeur (Driver):- 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 14000 – 49000/- Per Month and Grade pay Rs 5000/-
Grade-IV: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 12000 – 37500/- Per Month and Grade pay Rs 3900/-
Library Assistant: Graduate from a recognized University. Diploma/Degree in Library Science from a recognized University. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Law from a recognized University and proficiency in use of Computers.
Computer Assistant: Graduate from a recognized University. Diploma/Certificate in Computer Operation I Applications. The candidate must have received training in execution of works such as 1) data entry and DTP works 2) basic hardware maintenance including installation of various devices like printers, scanners etc. 3) setting up and configuring LAN 4) using utilities and application software 5) Web Designing and Web based application software as well as web based applications of computers.
Chauffeur (Driver): Candidates must possess the educational qualification of Class-VIII standard; and those who have passed HSSLC (Higher Secondary) or above shall not be eligible to apply for the said post. Should posses a valid Professional Driving License.
Grade-IV: Candidates must possess the educational qualification of Grade-IV standard; and those who have passed HSSLC (Higher Secondary) or above shall not be eligible to apply for the said post. Candidates possessing special skills may be given preference on need basis.
General (including OBC/MOBC): 44 years
SC/ST (P)/ST (H): 49 years
PWD: 54 years
as on last date of receipt of applications
Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination, Skill Test, Screening Test, Driving Test and Interview/Viva-Voce.
SC/ST (P)/ST (H):- Rs. 150/-
Others:- Rs. 300/-
Payment Mode: Through Challan
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Library Assistant, Computer Assistant, Chauffeur, Grade-IV posts in Gauhati High Court, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Gauhati High Court official website at www.ghconline.gov.in from 18th February 2019 and before 5th March 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 18th Feb 2019 from 2.00 PM
Closing date to apply online:- 5th March 2019 till 5.00 PM
Last Date for payment application fee:- 8th March 2019 till bank transaction hour
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates need not submit any testimonial/certificate at the time of submission of online application. However, candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualifications, computer qualifications, date of birth, caste, working experience etc. at subsequent stages when asked for.
- The admission of candidates at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional and subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. The application will be subject to scrutiny at every stage and shall be rejected if any defect is detected.
- The provisional list of the candidates, with allotted Roll Nos. will be published in the High Court website for the candidates’ reference.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written test/skill test/interview etc.
- Candidates who are already in the Government Service may apply through proper channel. They shall have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present Employer at the time of document verification and they shall have to submit release order at the time of joining.
- Application form, which is incomplete in any respect, such as, without photograph and signature, is liable to be rejected summarily.
- Information submitted by an applicant in his/her application will bind the candidate and if found to be false, his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- The candidate will be responsible for any mistake made by him/her in the application form and the High Court shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
- The certificate for claim of reservation must be issued by competent authority.
- If any candidate is found canvassing directly or indirectly, his/her candidature will be liable for rejection.
- The High Court reserves the right to cancel, alter or modify the advertisement or other terms and conditions of the advertisement without any prior notice.
- All other matters which are not specifically provided in this advertisement shall be decided by the High Court.