Gauhati High Court recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.ghconline.gov.in for the recruitment of 14 vacancies at Gauhati High Court. The candidate who is looking for Advocate can apply online application from 18th June 2018 and before 2nd July 2018.
|Organization Name||Gauhati High Court|
|Total Number of Posts||14|
|Qualification||Must be holder of Degree in Law from a recognized University. Must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have been so practicing for a period of not less than 7 (seven) years as on such date|
|Age limit||35 to 45 years as on 2nd July 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 51550 – 63070/- Per Month|
|Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline through E Challan|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||18th June 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||2nd July 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||6th July 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination (Screening Test), Main (Written) Examination and Viva Voce/Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.ghconline.gov.in from 18th June 2018 to 2nd July 2018|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
Terms & Conditions
- The number of vacancies is indicative only and may vary at the time of final selection.
- Candidates need not submit any testimonial/certificate at the time of submission of online application.
- Submission of application does not imply that a candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement. The admission of candidates at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional and subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. The application will be subject to scrutiny at every stage and shall be rejected if any defect/ineligibility condition is detected.
- The list of the provisional candidates, with allotted Roll Nos., will be published in the official website of the High Court for candidates, reference.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written test interview etc.
- The High Court may decide not to issue any admit card/call letter etc. to any candidate and may decide to call candidates to written examination/ interview etc. by publishing a notification in the official website and notice board of the High Court. Candidates are advised to visit the official website (www.ghconline.gov.in) of the High Court regularly for updates and important information. Unnecessary correspondence should be avoided.
- Application form, which is incomplete in any respect, such as without the photograph and signature upload, is liable to be rejected summarily unless otherwise decided by the High Court.
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/her application will bind the candidate personally.
- The certificate for claim of reservation must have been issued by the competent authority.
- The appointment and conditions of service of the selected candidates shall be governed by the Assam Judicial Service Rules.
- If any candidate as found canvassing directly candidature will be rejected. indirectly, his/her
- The High Court reserves the right to cancel the advertisement, alter any terms and conditions of the advertisement at any stage.
- The examination materials will be destroyed, due to scarcity of space, after one year of publication of the final select list, unless otherwise decided by the High Court.
- All other matters which are not specifically provided in this advertisement shall be as decided by the High Court.