Gauhati High Court Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ghconline.gov.in for the hiring of 38 vacancies at Gauhati High Court. The candidate who is looking for Grade-III can apply online application on or before 08-03-2019.
|Organization Name||Gauhati High Court|
|No. of Vacancies||38|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Law|
Post Name:– Grade-III
No of Post:- 38
Pay Scale:- Rs. 27700/- to 44770/- Per Month
Must be holder of a Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by law in India.
Gen/UR: 38 Years
SC/ST: 43 Years
as on last date of receipt of applications
Selection will be on the basis of Preliminary Examination(Screening Test}, Main Written Examination and Viva Voce/Interview.
Gen/ OBC:- Rs. 500/-
SC/ ST: 250/-
Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Grade-III posts in Gauhati High Court, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Gauhati High Court’s official website at www.ghconline.gov.in from 22th Feburary 2019 to 08th March 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 20th Feb 2019 from 12:00 PM
Closing date to apply online:- 08th March 2019 till 05:00 PM
Last Date to Submit application fee:- 13th March 2019 till bank transaction hours
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
1.Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for the written/interview etc.
2.Reservation of posts shall be as per applicable rules.
3. No person, who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living or who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said posts.
4.The number of vacancies is indicative only and may vary at the time of final selection.
5. Candidates need not submit any testimonial/certificate at the time of submission of online application.
6. Submission of application does not imply that a candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement. The admission of candidates at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional and subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. The application will be subject to scrutiny at every stage and shall be rejected if any defect/ineligibility condition is detected.
7. The list of the provisional candidates, with allotted Roll Nos. will be published in the official website of the High Court for candidates’ reference.
8. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written test/interview etc.
9. The High Court may decide not to issue any admit card/call letter etc. to any candidate and may decide to call candidates to written examination/ interview etc. by publishing a notification in the official website and notice board of the High Court. Candidates are advised to visit the official website (www.ghconline.gov.in) of the High Court regularly for updates and important information. Unnecessary correspondence should be avoided.
10. Application form, which is incomplete in any respect, such as without the photograph and signature upload, is liable to be rejected summarily, unless otherwise decided by the High Court.
11. Any information submitted by an applicant in his/her application will bind the candidate personally.
12. The certificate for claim of reservation must have been issued by the competent authority.
13. The appointment and conditions of service of the selected candidates shall be governed by the Assam Judicial Service Rules.
14. If any candidate is found canvassing directly or indirectly, his/her candidature will be rejected.
15. The High Court reserves the right to cancel the advertisement, alter any terms and conditions of the advertisement at any stage.
16. The examination materials will be destroyed, due to scarcity of space, after one year of publication of the final select list, unless otherwise decided by the High Court.
17. All other matters which are not specifically provided in this advertisement shall be as decided by the High Court.