GBSHSE Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 11 Lower Division Clerk, Junior Stenographer, Multi Tasking Staff Posts has been released on the official website at gbshse.info. Candidates Planning to start their career with Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education can apply Offline application on or before 2022-07-12.
|Organization Name||Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk, Junior Stenographer, Multi Tasking Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Educational Qualification||10th, Diploma|
GBSHSE Post Details
Lower Division Clerk: 6 Posts
Junior Stenographer: 1 Post
Multi-Tasking Staff: 4 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: Possessing Higher Secondary School Certificate or All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by recognized State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Junior Stenographer: Higher Secondary School Certificate from a recognized board or All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by recognized State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Passed Secondary School certificate examination from a recognized Board /Institution or Passed course conducted by ITI or equivalent qualification, in relevant trade from a recognized Board/Institution.
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 19900/- Per month
- Junior Stenographer: Rs. 25500/- Per month
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs. 18000/- Per month
Age Limit: 45 years
Selection Process: The Selection is based on Skill Tests, Written Tests.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply along with an application form with a self-attested passport-size photo submitted by hand or postal delivery in the Goa Board Of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education from 24th June to 12th July 2022.
Notification Date: 21st June 2022
Application Submitted Starting Date: 24th June 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 12th July 2022