GEMI recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.gemi.gujarat.gov.in for the recruitment of 20 vacancies at Gujarat Environment Management Institute. The candidate who is looking for Project Assistant can apply online application from 5th January 2019 and before 21st January 2019.
|Organization Name||Gujarat Environment Management Institute|
|Total Number of Posts||20|
|Post name||Project Assistant|
|Project Assistant||20 Posts|
|Bachelor of Engineering in Environment/Chemical/Civil OR Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science/Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology/Marine Biology/BioScience/Biotechnology/ Bio Medical/BRS/BCA/B.com/B.A.|
|Age limit||As per GEMI Rules|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 330 – 660/- Per Day|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||5th January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||21st January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Check Official Notification|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.gemi.gujarat.gov.in from 5th January 2019 to 21st January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The per day working implies eight hours of working on regular days but do not include Public Holiday declared by Government of Gujarat. Any working on holidays will be separately counted on per hour/day basis.
- This assignment is purely on daily basis & temporary. The assignment is only for the fixed term for projects i.e. up to 31/03/2020. You shall have no claim or right to regularization on the basis of this assignment.
- Present place of work will be at Gandhinagar but during the course of the assignment/ Candidate may shall be asked to go anywhere to serve at any of the Institute’s projects or any other establishment, at the sole discretion of the Institute’s requirement.
- This Institute will not provide accommodation facility during this assignment.
- In case candidate wish to leave the assignment, candidate shall have to give a notice/intimation atleast one month in advance in writing to this office or surrender a salary of last one month of working days.
- Candidate shall execute any field/laboratory work with full safety and civility. Candidate shall be provided adequate safety measures, PPEs and safety trainings/inductions.
- Candidate shall be covered under personal insurance during tenure in GEMI.
- Since GEMI is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certified Institute, you shall remain well aware about the Quality and Environment Management System (QEMS) Policy and OHSAS Policy of GEMI and shall abide by the same.
- The Director, GEMI may cancel or modify these terms and conditions.