GGH, Kadapa Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 12 DRA, Lab Assistants, Optometrists, Radiologist physicists, Nuclear Physicists, Optometrists, MNO Posts has been released on the official website at kadapa.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Government General Hospital, Kadapa can apply Offline application on or before 2022-04-23.
|Organization Name||Government General Hospital, Kadapa|
|Post Name||DRA, Lab Assistant, Optometrist, Radiologist physicist, Nuclear Physicist, Optometrist, MNO|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Educational Qualification||SSC, M.Sc, Diploma|
GGH, Kadapa Post Details
DRA: 3 Posts
Lab Attendant: 5 Posts
Radiological Physicist: 1 Post
Optometrist: 1 Post
MNO: 1 Post
- DRA: Must have Passed SSc or its equivalent examination by govt of A.P. Must have a certificate of having successfully completed the darkroom Assistant/ DMIT in a govt institution.
- Lab Attendant: Must have Passed SSc or its equivalent examination by govt of A.P must have held the certificate of Lab. Attendant course or intermediate conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education or any other institution.
- Radiological Physicist: Must have 1st class in M.Sc Degree in Physics/ Nuclear Physics of a recognized university and should produce the certificates issued by the BARC.
- Optometrist: Intermediate with Diploma in Optometry tech. Course for 2 years and registered in APPMB and should be valid on the date of notification.
- MNO: Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and first AID Certificate.
- Salary Details
- DRA: Rs. 12000/- per month
- Lab Attendant: Rs. 12000/- per month
- Radiological Physicist: Rs. 37100/- per month
- Optometrist: Rs. 17500/- per month
- MNO: Rs. 12000/- per month
Age Limit: 18 – 42 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for Ex-Servicemen, 5 years for SC/ST/EWS/BC, 10 years for Disabled Persons
Other Fees: Rs. 300/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on a merit list
How to Apply: Interested candidates can submit detailed information, along with a certificate of age, qualification, and experience, complete in all respects should be submitted in the sealed cover to the office of the Superintendent, Government General Hospital, Kadapa on or before 23rd April 2022.
Application Closing Date: 23rd April 2022