GGSIPU Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 34 Deputy Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Training and Placement Officer, Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer Posts has been released on the official website at ipu.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University can apply Offline application on or before 2023-01-06.
|Organization Name||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Post Name||Deputy Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Training and Placement Officer, Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||34|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s Degree, Ph.D, NET, M.Phil, SLET, SET, MD, MBBS|
GGSIPU Post Details
Deputy Librarian: 2 Posts
Assistant Librarian: 2 Posts
Training and Placement Officer: 1 Post
Senior Medical Officer: 1 Post
Medical Officer: 1 Post
- Deputy Librarian: A Master’s Degree in Library science/Information Science/Documentation Science, with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever grading system is followed. Eight years experience as an Assistant University Librarian/College Librarian Evidence of innovative Library services including integration of ICT in Libraryvate Window. A Ph.D. Degree in Library Science/ Information Science / Documentation Science Archives and Manuscript keeping/Computerization of library.
- Assistant Librarian: A Master’s Degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree, with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point – scale, wherever the grading system is followed) ii) A consistently good academic record, with knowledge of computerization of a library HI) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil/Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time a the case may be Provided that the, candidates registered for the Ph.D. degree prior to July 11, 2000, shall h govered by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree, and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Profesor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges institutions subject to the fulfilmes of the following conditions- a) The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in the regular roode b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners; e) Open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conduced d) The candidate has published two research papers from hes her Ph.D work out of which at least one as in a refered journal e) The candidate has presented at least no papers built bisher PD-k comferenced seminars sponsored Banded supported by the UGCICSSRCSTR or y agency.
- Training and Placement Officer: Post Graduate
- Senior Medical Officer: M.D. in an appropriate branch of Medicine with at least 05 years post doctoral experience in a recognized hospital/ dispensary.
- Medical Officer: M.D. in an appropriate branch of Medicine with at least 02 years post doctoral experience in a recognized hospital/ dispensary. M.B.B.S. with minimum 55% marks or equivalent including completion of compulsory rotatary internship followed by atleast 05 years post degree experience in a recognized hospital/dispensary/ Nursing home.
- Deputy Librarian: Rs. 15600- 39100/- Per Month
- Assistant Librarian: Rs. 15600- 39100/- Per Month
- Training and Placement Officer: Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Senior Medical Officer: As Per Rules
- Medical Officer: As Per Rules
Age Limit: 64 years
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on the Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates The application, on the prescribed format, duly filled in, complete in all respects, should be submitted in the University or sent by Address: The Deputy Registrar (personnel),Room No.021,Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Sing Indraprastha University , Sector 16 – C, Dwarka, New Delhi -110078 on or before 6th January 2023.
Notification Date: 19th December 2022.
Application Last Date: 6th January 2023.