GMCH Assam Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 5 Research Scientist, Laboratory Technician, DEO Posts has been released on the official website at gmchassam.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Gauhati Medical College Hospital Assam can apply Offline application on or before 2022-09-15.
|Organization Name||Gauhati Medical College Hospital Assam|
|Post Name||Research Scientist, Laboratory Technician, DEO|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||MD, DNB, MBBS, BDS, B.V.Sc, Post Graduate, BE/ B.Tech, M.Sc, PhD, 12th, Diploma, Graduate, PGDCA|
GMCH Assam Post Details
Research Scientist-I: 1 Post
Research Scientist-II: 1 Post
Laboratory Technician: 2 Posts
Data Entry Operator: 1 Post
- Research Scientist-I: MBBS from any institute recognized by MCI with 6 years R&D experience or BE/B.Tech degree in Bio Technology: Or First class Master’s Degree in Life Sciences or related subject or equivalent degree from a recognized University with 5 years experience; or Second Class M.Sc, plus Ph.D degree in Life Sciences or related subject or equivalent from a recognized University with 5 years experience.
- Research Scientist-II: Postgraduate degree (MD/DNB) in HRA Pathology Biochemistry/Microbiology subject from a recognized university with 5 years of R&D experience. Or MBBS Degree recognized by MCI from a recognized university with a minimum of 8 years R&D experience in the relevant subject after MBBS Or BDS/B. V. Sc & AH degree recognized by DCI/ VCI with 5 years R&D experience in the relevant subject after BDS/ B. V. Sc degree. First class Master Degree in Biochemistry/ Microbiology Bchnology life science Or degree from a recognized University with 8 years R&D experience in Genetics or the biomedical subjects in recognized institute(s) Or First class Master’s Degree in relevant life science subjects or equivalent degree from a recognized University with 8 years R&D experience in the relevant subject after Ist class Master’s Degree in relevant subjects in recognized institute(s) ii. Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business Intelligence tools/Data Management iii. Research publications.
- Laboratory Technician: 12th Pass in Science with 2 years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from Govt. recognised institute with 5 years Lab Experience
- Data Entry Operator: 12th Pass in Science from a recognized board or DOEACC ‘A’ level from a recognized institute and minimum 2 years’ experience in Govt. Lab/ Hospital services. Or Graduate with PGDCA from a recognized institute with 2 year of experience in Govt. lab/ Hospital services. Knowledge of MS Office, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel. A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions p hour through a speed test on a computer.
- Research Scientist-I: Rs. 56000/- Per month
- Research Scientist-II: Rs. 67000/- Per month
- Laboratory Technician: Rs. 20000/- Per month
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 20000/- Per month
- Research Scientist-I: 40 years
- Research Scientist-II: 40 years
- Laboratory Technician: 35 years
- Data Entry Operator: 35 years
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on the Interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format candidates will have to bring a signed copy of bio-data with a passport photo and a xerox copy of all supporting documents along with the original documents. Address: Office of the Principal and Chief Superintendent, Gauhati Medical College. on or before 15th September 2022.
Venue for Interview: Conference Hall, Gauhati Medical College Hospital, Hospital Complex
Application Last Date: 15th September 2022
Walk-In-Interview Date: 27th, 28th September 2022