GNDU Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 18 Professor, Assistant Professor, Senior Assistant, Technical Assistant, Driver & Other Posts has been released on the official website at gndu.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Guru Nanak Dev University can apply Online application on or before 2021-05-19.
|Organization Name||Guru Nanak Dev University|
|Post Name||Professor, Assistant Professor, Senior Assistant, Technical Assistant, Driver & Other|
|No. of Vacancies||18|
|Educational Qualification||10th, B.Tech, Ph.D., Post Graduate, NET, Graduate, MCA|
- Professor: 2 Posts
- Associate Professor:- 1 Post
- Assistant Professor: 5 Posts
- Senior Assistant: 2 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 2 Posts
- Driver: 2 Posts
- Finance Officer:- 1 Post
- Librarian:- 1 Post
- Personal Assistant (PA):- 1 Post
- Stenographer:- 1 Post
- Salary Details: Not Specified
- Professor: Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Assistant Professor: Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Associate Professor:- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines.
2. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- Senior Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution.Punjabi up to Metric Standard.
- Technical Assistant: MCA/B.Tech (Computer Science/IT). Punjabi up to Metric Standard.
- Driver: The candidate must have passed Matric.
- Finance Officer:- Master degree in Commerce/Management or MBA (Finance) or equivalent with at-least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute. OR
- Librarian:- A Master’s Degree in Library Science / InformationScience / documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in UGC seven point scale and consistently good academic record.
2. At least 13 years as a Deputy Librarian in a University library or 18 years experience as a college Librarian.
- Personal Assistant (PA):- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Stenographer:- Graduation from a recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit: Retired persons below the age of 65 years can be considered for these posts on contract basis on the terms of last pay drawn minus pension.
- Payment Mode:- Demand Draft has drawn in favor of Registrar, Jagat Guru Nanak Dev Punjab State Open University, Patiala
- Professor, Assocaite Professor, Finance Officer & Librarian:
General: Rs. 1180/-
SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 590/-
- All Other:
General: Rs. 590/-
SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 295/-
Selection Process: The selection process will be on the basis of Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the official website from 28th April 2021 to 19th May 2021. Hard copy/print out of the online application and supporting documents to the Registrar, Jagat Guru Nanak Dev Punjab State Open University, Patiala (Punjab) on or before 25th May 2021.
Registration Submitted Starting Date: 28th April 2021
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 19th May 2021
Hard Copy Submitted Closing Date: 25th May 2021
Official Notification:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here