GNDU Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 3 Project Fellow, and Project Worker Posts has been released on the official website at desgpc.org. Candidates Planning to start their career with Guru Nanak Dev University can apply Walk-in application on or before 2023-05-18.
|Organization Name||Guru Nanak Dev University|
|Post Name||Project Fellow, Project Worker|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||12th, ph.d|
GNDU Post Details
Project Fellow: 1 Post
Project Worker: 2 Post
- Project Fellow: Ph.D. Environmental Science/Environmental Engineering/Town planning/ Atmospheric Sciences/ Hydrology/Geosciences/Remote sensing and GIS/Soil Science etc. Experience in environmental research with experience of at least five to eight years will be preferred. Candidates having CSIR/UGC//GATE Or any other equivalent test with strong mathematical and statistical skills will be preferred.
- Project Worker: 10+2 with experience working in a research project will be preferred.
- Project Fellow: Rs. 35000/- Per Month
- Project Worker: Rs.10000/- Per Month
- Project Fellow: As Par Rules
- Project Worker: As Par Rules
Selection Process: Walk-In Interview
How to Apply: Candidates will appear for an interview in person with original degree certificates (one set of Xerox copies) and date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, etc.) at the Address: Multimedia Room, Senate Hall Building, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
Notification date: 11th May 2023
Walk-in-Interview Date: 18th may 2023