Goa Medical College Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 571 Multi Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Staff Nurses, Junior Technician, Pharmacist Posts has been released on the official website at gmc.goa.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Goa Medical College can apply Offline application on or before 2021-10-18.
|Organization Name||Goa Medical College|
|Post Name||Multi-Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Staff Nurses, Junior Technician, Pharmacist|
|No. of Vacancies||571|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, Diploma, B. Sc|
Goa Medical College Post Details
Multi-Tasking Staff: 94 Posts
Lower Division Clerk: 31 Posts
Staff Nurses: 378 Posts
Junior Technician: 13 Posts
Pharmacist: 9 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board/Institution. Passed Course conducted by Industrial Training Institute or equivalent qualification, in relevant trade, from a recognized Institution.
- Lower Division Clerk: Possessing Higher Secondary School Certificate or All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Staff Nurses: Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution. Certificate in Midwifery/ Special training for Male Nurses for 6 months duration. B.Sc. Nursing. Registration certificate as Registered Nurse, or registered Midwife from State Council.
- Junior Technician: B.Sc. in Chemistry/ Microbiology from a recognized University.
- Pharmacist: Diploma in Pharmacy from Board of Technical Education. Degree in Pharmacy from recognized University.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Level-1
- Lower Division Clerk: Level-2
- Staff Nurses: Level-6
- Junior Technician: Level-4
- Pharmacist: Level-5
Age Limit: 45 years as of 18th October 2021
Selection Process: Selection will be based on a written test.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidate fulfilling the criteria as per Recruitment rule/Advertisement shall apply on a plain paper for the desired post, giving following details. Name of the Candidate, Address, Date of Birth, Category, Nationality, Mobile Number, one Passport size Photograph attaches to the application, Educational Qualification, Valid Employment Registration, Valid Cast Certificate, and Valid 15 years Residence Certificate issued by Competent Authority. Send to the (Dattaram Sardessai) Director (Admn.) Goa Medical College Bambolim – Goa on or before 18th October 2021.
Notification Date: 8th October 2021
Application Closing Date: 18th October 2021