Goa Police Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 5 Junior Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Sweeper Posts has been released on the official website at goapolice.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Goa Police can apply Offline application on or before 2021-10-03.
|Organization Name||Goa Police|
|Post Name||Junior Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Sweeper|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||12th,10th, Diploma|
Goa Police Post Details
Junior Stenographer: 1 Post
Lower Division Clerk: 3 Posts
Sweeper: 1 Post
- Junior Stenographer: Higher Secondary School Certificate or A11 India Council for Technical Educations approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Lower Division Clerk: Possessing Higher Secondary School Certificates or All India Council for Technical Educations approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Sweeper: Passed the Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board/Institution or Successfully completed the course conducted by a recognized Industrial Training Institute or equivalent, in the relevant trade.
- Junior Stenographer: Rs. 25500 – 81100/- Per month
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 19900 – 63200/- Per month
- Sweeper: Rs. 18000 – 56900/- Per month
Age Limit: 45 years
Gen: Rs. 200/-
OBC: Rs. 100/-
Selection Process: Selection Will be based On Computer tests Written Test Merit List.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may Send This Application From being to the Commandant General Home Guards Director Civil Defence, Government of Goa, Goa Reserve Police Camp, Altihno, Panaji-Goa for filling up the below mentioned vacant post by direct recruitment in Home Guards & Civil Defence Organisation, Panaji on or before 3rd November 2021.
Notification Date: 8th October 2021
Last Date: 3rd November 2021