Government of Andhra Pradesh recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.cfw.ap.nic.in for the recruitment of 1171 vacancies at Director of Public Health and Family Welfare. The candidate who is looking for Civil Assistant Surgeons can apply application on or before 25th October 2018.
|Organization Name||Director of Public Health and Family Welfare|
|Total Number of Posts||1171|
|Post name||Civil Assistant Surgeons|
|Civil Assistant Surgeons||1171 Posts|
|Qualification||Passed MBBS Degree examination or its equivalent included in the Schedule –I of the MCI Act, 1956 as amended from time to time and from a College recognized by the Medical Council of India.|
|Age limit||42 years as on 1st July 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 40270 – 93780/- Per Month|
|Through DD payable at Vijayawada drawn in favour of Director of Public Health and Family Welfare, A.P., Gollapudi, Vijayawada|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||25th October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Check Official Notification|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents & DD send to the Director of Public Health and Family Welfare Gollapudi, Vijayawada on or before 25th October 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
- Ex-Servicemen: 3 years
- SC/ST/BC: 5 years
- Physically Challenged: 10 years
Instructions to Candidates
- The candidate must note that his/her selection for counseling is strictly provisional. The more fact that calling for counseling does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the department or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the department as true and correct.
- One self-addressed cover of size 12X26 CM with postal stamps worth of Rs.40/- (Rupees forty only) and a self-addressed post card are to be enclosed.
- The candidates doing PG are advised not to apply. Permission will not be given to continue their PG course under any cirandstances if selected.
- The above appointments are purely temporary and likely to be regularized as per the rules.
- Candidates selected and posted to any medical institutions as per requirement of department.
- They should stay at the Headquarters compulsorily .
- Candidates selected and appointed are barred from doing private practice including consultation practice.
- Selected candidates shall be liable to serve in any part of Andhra Pradesh. If selected he/she should join in the place where he/she posted within the stipulated time, failing which the selection stands cancelled.