Government of Kerala recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.cmdkerala.net for the recruitment of 133 vacancies at Centre for Management Development. The candidate who is looking for Block Coordinator, Block Project Assistant & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 17th October 2018 and before 31st October 2018.
|Organization Name||Centre for Management Development|
|Total Number of Posts||133|
|Post name||Block Coordinator, Block Project Assistant|
|Block Coordinator||36 Posts|
|Block Project Assistant||36 Posts|
|Qualification||Graduation in Science/Engineering/ Technology and Good oral and written communication skills in the local language.|
|Age limit||30 years as on 1st September 2018|
|Pay Scale||Block Coordinator: Rs. 20000/- Per Month|
Block Project Assistant: Rs. 18000/- Per Month
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||17th October 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||31st October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Shortlisting and Written Examination.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.cmdkerala.net from 17th October 2018 to 31st October 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The selection procedure may consist of written examination for shortlisted, if substantial applications for any posts are received.
- The Degree/PG Degree/Diploma acquired through regular class room teaching alone will be acceptable. Those acquired through correspondence/contact classes etc., will be rejected. The degrees should be from a recognized University.
- The experience certificate issued by private firms/organizations/NGOs should be supported by the details of salary drawn through banks for the first and last months when the candidate was engaged by the organization.
- The document in original has to be produced at the time of interview of those candidates called for Interview/Group Discussion.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for written test/interview/GD.
- For district/block level posts, person with own two wheeler will be given weightage during interview (Documents to be produced at the time of interview, if selected).
- Candidates should be willing to travel extensively and also willing to work overtime, if needed. All vacancies at the District Project Management Units are reserved for candidates from the respective District. However, if a situation arises whereby the vacancy cannot be filled by candidates within the district, candidates from adjacent districts may be considered.
- For the block level vacancies, preference will be given to candidates residing within the respective Block Panchayath. For vacancies in the Kannada speaking blocks of Kasargod district, candidates should have language skills in Kannada and Malayalam.
- Admittance to various stages of the recruitment will be provisional only, and will not confer any claim unless various other conditions of selection processes are satisfied. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of the candidature.
- Candidates’ previous experience in Government/Government’s Social/Other Projects is essential.
- Candidates should have good written and oral communication skills in English, Malayalam and Local Languages in the project area.
- Centre for Management Development and the Nodal Department at Government of Kerala reserves the right to shortlist only a limited number of candidates for test/group discussion/interview, as the case may be for the post, based on marks secured in their qualifying examination and experience. Candidate should clearly mention the marks scored in the qualifying examination while filling the application. The conversion of grade/CGPA to percentage should be based on the procedure certified by the University from where they have obtained the degree. The onus of proving the conversion from grade/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest with the candidate.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification. In the event of any information provided by the candidate being found false or incorrect at any stage, their candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated without any notice. The Nodal Department at Government of Kerala reserves the right to fill or not fill the post advertised.
- Selected Candidates will have to undergo periodic performance appraisal/evaluation by an external agency and the service of candidates who fail to meet the desired performance level shall be terminated at any stage during the contract period.
- Candidates are advised to note that only post qualification work experience of the candidates from reputed/established organizations until 30/06/2018 will be considered.