Govt Hospital Daman Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 13 Gastroenterologists, Onco-Surgeon, Biomedical Technicians, Account Clerks, and Staff Nurse Posts has been released on the official website at daman.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Government Hospital, Daman can apply Offline application on or before 2022-05-20.
|Organization Name||Government Hospital, Daman|
|Post Name||Gastroenterologist, Onco-Surgeon, Biomedical Technician, Account Clerks, Staff Nurse|
|No. of Vacancies||13|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, MD, DNB, MS, ITI, B.Com, B.Sc|
Govt Hospital Daman Post Details
Gastroenterologist: 1 Post
Once-Surgeon: 1 Post
Biomedical Technician: 1 Post
Account Clerks: 4 Posts
Staff Nurse: 2 Posts
- Gastroenterologist: MBBS/ MD Medicine/ DNB Gastroenterology with Experience.
- Once-Surgeon: MBBS/ MS General Surgeon/ DNB Onco-Surgeon with Experience.
- Biomedical Technician: ITI from any other recognized University/ Institute with 1-year of experience in the field.
- Account Clerks: B.Com Graduate from any recognized University. Certificate in Tally accounting Software/ Computer Course of at Least Six months duration from any recognized Institute. 2 years experience in Account Clerk.
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc Nursing. Grade Certificate in Nursing from a recognized University. Certificate in Midwifery (Qualification relaxable well qualified). Should be registered with the Nursing Council.
- Gastroenterologist: Rs. 10000/- Per Visit
- Once-Surgeon: Rs. 10000/- Per Visit
- Biomedical Technician: Rs. 15000/- Per Month
- Account Clerks: Rs. 10000/- Per Month
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As per Rules
Selection Process: The Selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with all relevant documents send to the Dr. Sanjay Verma Member Secretary (GB), Rogi Kalyan Samiti, Government Hospital, Daman on or before 20th May 2022
Notification Date: 5th May 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 20th May 2022