Govt Hospital for Mental Care, Visakhapatnam Jobs Notification 2021-22 information for the hiring of 13 Lab Technicians, Pharmacists, Female Nursing Orderly, Data entry operators, ECG Technician Posts has been released on the official website at visakhapatnam.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Govt Hospital for Mental Care, Visakhapatnam can apply Offline application on or before 2021-12-15.
|Organization Name||Govt Hospital for Mental Care, Visakhapatnam|
|Post Name||Lab technician, Pharmacist, Female Nursing Orderly, Data entry operator, ECG Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||13|
|Educational Qualification||BA, B. Sc, D. Pharmacy/ B. Pharmacy/ M. Pharma, Graduate, PGDCA|
Govt Hospital for Mental Care, Visakhapatnam Post Details
Lab technician Gr-II: 4 Posts
Pharmacist Gr-II: 1 Post
Female Nursing Orderly: 4 Posts
Data Entry Operator: 1 Post
ECG Technician: 2 Posts
- Lab technician Gr-II: 1(One) year Lab-Technician Course after Intermediate (or) 2(Two) years DMLT course after SSC (or) A degree in BSc with Medical LabTechnology as one of the optional subject (Or) BSc Degree with BZC in first-class or BSC (Life Science in 1st class with PG diploma in Medical Lab-Technology issued by the NIMS, Hyderabad (or) P.G.Diploma in clinical Bio-Chemistry courses of the University recognized by the UGC. The certificate should register in AP Para Medical Board. Experience certificate on contract basis/ Outsourcing basis should be enclosed from any Government institutions. Must be registered in AP paramedical board and up to date renewals.
- Pharmacist Gr-II: Diploma in Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy/M.Pharma from Govt. recognized institutions. Must be registered in AP Pharmacy Council except for Pharma-D with up-to-date renewal.
- Female Nursing Orderly: 10th class or equivalent &Must require first AID certificate.
- Data Entry Operator: Any Degree from a Recognized University with PGDCA.
- ECG Technician: Diploma in ECH Technician Course from a recognized institute and must be registered at A.P.Paramedical board with up to date renewals.
Salary Details: Not Specified.
Age Limit: 42 years as of 1st December 2021
Age Relaxation: 3 years for Ex-Serviceman, 5 years for SC/ST/BC/EWS, 10 years for PH
Demand Draft, drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of the Hospital Development Society, Government Hospital for Mental Care, Visakhapatnam.
Application Fee: Rs. 300/-
Selection Process: The selection is based on Merit List.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with all relevant enclosures by registered post/ in person and handover at the special counter provided in the office of the Superintendent, Government Hospital for Mental Care, Visakhapatnam on or before 05.00 PM on 15th December 2021.
Notification Date: 1st December 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 15th December 2021
Display of provisional merit list in the website calling grievances if any from the applicant’s Date: 30th December 2021
Display of Final Merit list and selection list Date: 05th January 2022
Issue of orders Date: 10th January 2022
Joining of the selected candidates Date: 17th January 2022