Govt. Victoria Hospital for Women, Visakhapatnam Jobs Notification 2021-22 information for the hiring of 22 Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Female Nursing Orderly, Operation Theater Assistant, ECG Technician Posts has been released on the official website at visakhapatnam.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Govt. Victoria Hospital for Women, Visakhapatnam can apply Offline application on or before 2021-12-15.
|Organization Name||Govt. Victoria Hospital for Women, Visakhapatnam|
|Post Name||Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Female Nursing Orderly, Operation Theater Assistant, ECG Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||22|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, B Sc, PG Diploma, D. Pharma/ B. Pharma/ M. Pharma, Diploma|
Govt. Victoria Hospital for Women, Visakhapatnam Post Details
Lab Technician Gr. II: 4 Posts
Pharmacist Gr. II: 3 Posts
Female Nursing Orderly: 2 Posts
Operation Theater Assistant: 6 Posts
ECG Technician: 4 Posts
- Lab Technician Gr. II: 12th and B. Sc, PG Diploma with the relevant subject from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Pharmacist Gr. II: D. Pharmacy/ B. Pharmacy/ M. Pharmacy with a relevant subject from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Female Nursing Orderly: 10th class and equivalent & Must required first AID Certificate.
- Operation Theater Assistant: Must have passed SSC and its equivalent examinations.
- ECG Technician: Diploma in ECH technician Course from recognized Institute and Must be registered at A.P. Paramedical Board with up to date renewals.
Salary Details: Not Specified.
Age Limit: As per Rules.
Demand Draft on any National Bank in favor of Superintendent, Government Victoria Hospital, Visakhapatnam.
Application Fee: Rs. 300/-
Selection Process: The selection is based on Merit List.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form sent to the Office of the Superintendent, Government Victoria Hospital, Visakhapatnam from 1st December 2021 to 15th December 2021.
Notification Date: 1st December 2021
Application Submitted Starting Date: 1st December 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 15th December 2021