GRSE Jobs 2020 for Supervisor, Design Supervisors, candidates can apply for 36 position after completing Diploma, Graduate. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in GRSE Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement HR/SUP: 02/2020 released by Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 20-10-2020.
|Organization Name||Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited|
|Post Name||Supervisor, Design Supervisors|
|No. of Vacancies||36|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, Graduate|
Supervisor (S-1 Grade):– 24 Posts
Design Supervisors (S-1 Grade):- 12 Posts
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale: Rs. 23800 – 83300/- Per Month
Supervisor (S-1 Grade):– Graduate in any Discipline plus minimum 01 year Diploma in Security Management/Finance/HR/Industrial relations/Personnel Management & Industrial relations/Social Welfare/Social science/Social work etc. with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% marks or equivalent CGPA for ST/OBC/PwBD) in both Graduation & Diploma. Diploma in Pharmacy/Naval Architecture/Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering/Computer/IT or equivalent with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% marks or equivalent CGPA for SC/OBC/PwBD).
Design Supervisors (S-1 Grade):- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Civil Engineering or equivalent with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% marks or equivalent CGPA for SC/OBC/PwBD) (For detailed qualification grouping please refer Note 2) Knowledge of AutoCAD is must for Design Supervisor.
Age Limit: 28 years as of 1st September 2020
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of the Written Test.
General/OBC/EWS:- Rs. 471/-
SC/ST/PWD/Internal Candidates:- Exempted Fee
Payment Mode: Bank Challan mode at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI)
How to Apply
All candidates have to submit the application ONLINE through the ‘Career section’ of GRSE website www.grse.in or on https://jobapply.in/grse2020 All candidates are required to apply ONLINE, take a print out of auto generated filled in Application Format, put their signature at designated places and send it along with GRSE Copy of Application Fee Challan (applicable for General, EWS, OBC candidates) and relevant testimonials (self-attested) in support of Caste, PwBD (if any), Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Work Experience if any (e.g. Offer of Appointment, Relieving Letter, Experience Certificate) etc. to Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 through ORDINARY POST only within the due date of 27 Oct 2020. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with “GRSE EN No. HR/SUP: 02/2020” and “Post (Discipline) applied for”.
Start Date for Online Registration:- 30th September 2020
Closing Date for Online Registration:- 20th October 2020
Remittance of fees (if applicable):- 3rd to 22nd October 2020
Receipt of hardcopy of an application signed by the candidate along with Certificates/testimonials in support of eligibility through Ordinary post only:- 27th October 2020
Uploading of Admit Cards for Written Test (Tentative):- October 2020
The tentative schedule for Written Test at Kolkata & Ranchi:- 22nd November 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Abridged Advt:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- In addition to Basic Pay, Industrial DA, HRA, other perks @35% of Basic Pay, CPF, Performance Related Pay (PRP) etc. are admissible as per the Company’s Rules.
- The written Tests will tentatively be held on 22 November 2020.
- Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) category are required to produce a Medical Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority as stipulated in the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 having 40% or more disabilities in the category as the case may be.
- SC, ST, EWS, OBC (NCL) candidates are required to produce a caste/class certificate only in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority.
- While applying for the post, the applicants must ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respect. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment or even after the appointment that he or she has furnished incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact, his / her candidature will stand canceled and the appointment liable to be terminated forthwith.
- GRSE reserves the right to fill up all the posts or alter the no. of posts to be filled up or cancel any post or even to cancel the whole process of recruitment at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID which is to be entered in the on-line application form. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active at least for one year as any important information to them may be provided by GRSE through e-mail and also published in the website.
- Any corrigendum/changes/updates shall be available only in the GRSE website and no other intimation shall be given in any newspaper/any other media.
- Candidates shortlisted based on the performance in the written test will be required to produce all original certificates pertaining to Caste / Class, PWBD certificate, Educational Qualification, Experience Certificate (detailed certificate from the employer clearly mentioning the joining date, designation, assigned jobs/tasks being undertaken, relieving date etc.) for document verification in support of eligibility etc. along with one set of self-attested photocopies certificates/testimonials. The document verification will be done for the merit listed candidates before the Practical test. In the absence of original certificate/testimonials, the candidate will not be entertained and no reimbursement of Travelling Allowance & Medical Reimbursement will be made and the candidate will not be allowed for the practical test. On satisfactory verification of certificates/testimonials, the candidates will be allowed for Pre-employment Medical Examination and candidates are required to bring with them the medical/investigation reports in original along with the prescribed proforma duly filled in.
- The candidate will be allowed for appearing in the Written Test presuming that he/she is fulfilling the eligibility criteria and other requirements as advertised in the Employment Notification under reference. In case, at any time, it is found that the candidate is not meeting the eligibility criteria, the candidature will summarily be rejected forthwith. In that event, no reimbursement of travel expenses incurred for attending the document verification will be made. Hence, the candidate must ensure that he/she is absolutely meeting the eligibility criteria and other conditions advertised without any deviation.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted an application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the eligibility criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely considered for the selection process.
- If selected, candidates can be posted to any Unit / Project / Location of the Company.
- The final selection of candidates is subject to medical fitness by the Company’s Medical Officer as per the company’s Recruitment Rules.
- Outstation candidates called for practical test/document verification will be paid traveling allowance both ways single II class (sleeper) Railway fare at actual (by the shortest route from the place of residence/place of work to Kolkata) whichever is less on the production of tickets/receipts for the incoming journey.
- The decision of GRSE in all matters regarding eligibility, the conduct of Written Test, Practical Test and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Management reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence in support of education and experience etc. of the applicants.
- Furnishing of false information or concealment/suppression of factual information will render the candidate unfit for employment and GRSE will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong / false information.
- For any dispute, the Jurisdiction shall be Kolkata.