GRSE recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.grse.in for the recruitment of 11 (eleven) vacancies for Senior Manager. Job seekers should apply from 02nd May 2018 and before 22nd May 2018.
Advertisement Number:- OS:02/2018
|Organization Name||Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited|
|Post Name||Senior Manager|
|No of vacancies||11|
|Job location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Last date||22nd May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by GRSE with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for GRSE recruitment 2018.
GRSE recruitment Senior Manager vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Senior Manager||11||Rs. 70000 – 200000/-|
GRSE 2018 eligibility criteria for Senior Manager
Educational Qualification: Four years full time degree in Engineering or equivalent with First Class or 60% overall marks in the discipline of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Marine Engineering / Civil / Production / Naval Architecture OR Full Time Graduate and 02 years full time First Class or 60 % Marks in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma or equivalent in Human Resource Management / Human Resource Development / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Social Work / Labour Welfare.
Age Limit: 45 years as on 01.05.2018
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
GRSE Senior Manager 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
GRSE application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for GRSE should pay the below charges through Bank Challan mode at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
- General/OBC: Rs. 550/- (Rupee five hundred fifty only)
- SC/ST/PWD/Internal: Exempted Fee
GRSE application form for Senior Manager 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.grse.in from 02.05.2018 to 22.05.2018. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application form along with self-attested copies of testimonials/certificates in support of Date of Birth, Category, Educational & Professional qualification, experience etc. by Ordinary Post to Pot Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 02.06.2018.
How to apply for GRSE vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.grse.in
- Click on “Careers” -> Current Jobs
- Select the desired post to “Apply Online”
- Click on “Fresh Candidates (Click Here) to Create Log In” or Already Logged In Candidates (Click Here) to Complete Process
- Read the instruction carefully
- Fill all the details
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
GRSE Senior Manager 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||02.05.2018|
|Last date of Registration||22.05.2018|
|Date for Payment of Fee||04 to 24.05.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application||02 June 2018|
General Terms & Conditions for Senior Manager
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the eligibility criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her the right to be definitely considered for selection process.
- The experience mentioned against the post excludes any kind of traineeship including Management Trainee / Graduate Engineer Trainee etc.
- In addition to Basic pay, Industrial DA, HRA, other perks (35% of basic pay, CPF, Gratuity etc. are admissible as per the Company’s Rules. The present CTC per annum in SM (E-4) is 16.87 lakhs, In addition, Performance Related Pay will be applicable.
- GRSE reserves the right to fill up all the posts based on suitability or increase / decrease the number of posts to be filled up or cancel any post or even cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reason. In such cases the reservations will be as per the Govt. guidelines.
- Option of Hindi medium shall be given in interview.
- If selected, the candidates can be posted to any Unit / Project / location of the company.
- Final selection of candidates is subject to medical fitness by Company’s Medical Officer as per company’s Recruitment Rules.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid travel re-imbursement AC-II tier on both ways railway fare at actual (by shortest route from place of residence / place of work to Kolkata) whichever is less on production of tickets / receipts for incoming journey as under:
- The decision of GRSE in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interview and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence will be entertained. Corrigendum if any will only be issued in website and no other communication will be made either in press or by any other mode.
- Management reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence in support of education and experience of the applicants.
- In case, at any time, it is found that the candidate is not meeting the eligibility criteria, the candidature will summarily be rejected forthwith. In that event, no reimbursement of travelling expenses and medical expenses incurred for attending the interview will be made. Hence, candidate must ensure that he/she is absolutely meeting the eligibility criteria and other conditions advertised without any deviation.
- Furnishing of false information or concealment / suppression of factual information will render the candidate unfit for employment and GRSE will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong / false information.
- For any dispute, the Jurisdiction shall be Kolkata.