GSECL Jobs 2020 for Vidyut Sahayak, candidates can apply for 177 position after completing Diploma. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in GSECL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 17-03-2020.
|Organization Name||Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Vidyut Sahayak|
|No. of Vacancies||177|
Vidyut Sahayak (Plant Attendant Gr.-I – Electrical):– 111 Posts
Vidyut Sahayak (Plant Attendant Gr.-I – Mechanical):- 66 Posts
Salary: Rs. 17500/- Per Month
Full-time Diploma (Electrical/Mechanical) in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in last year / 5th & 6th semester.
Age limit is as on 25th February 2020
|Reserved & EWS||40 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Online Exam.
UR/SEBC/EWS:- Rs. 500/-
SC/ST:- Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode: On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Vidyut Sahayak posts in GSECL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on GSECL official website at gsecl.in from 25th February 2020 and before 17th March 2020.
Starting date to apply online:- 25th February 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 17th March 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Female: 5 years
- PWD: 10 years
- The vacancies shall arise throughout the year and the appointment is subject to requirement as per roster point applicable from time to time during the year.
- The candidates shortlisted for Exam on the basis of their “On-line Applications” shall be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificates and subsequently, the original certificates for verification as and when required and if not submitted within prescribed time limit; their candidature will be considered invalid.
- The candidates who have been given grades in their result shall have to submit a certificate issued by their University/Institute specifying percentage equivalent to the grades obtained by them along with decimals.
- The candidates working in Government / Semi Government or PSU Organization shall have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the concerned organization at the time of documents verification, failing which, their candidature will be rejected.
- If the selected candidate working in any company or organization, he/she shall have to produce relieving letter from the previous employer at the time of resuming his/her duty, failing which, his/her appointment order shall stand cancelled.
- Caste (Roster category) Certificate of Gujarat State will only be considered.
- SEBC candidates who fulfill the qualification and age criteria shall have to submit valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued Gujarati – પરિશƧટ – ક or પરિશƧટ – ૪ and EWS candidates shall have to submit valid Income and Assets Certificate as per Resolution No. E.W.S./122019/45903/A dated 23.01.19 & dated 25.01.19 in prescribed format (in English “Annexure-KH” or in Gujarati- પરિશƧટ – ગ) issued by the Competent Authority of Gujarat State.
- In case the name or caste differ due to marriage or any other reasons in educational certificates; then candidate shall have to attach the copy of Gazette for change of name or caste, failing which, the candidature for the further process will be rejected.
- Minimum 85% of representation in selection will be of local resident of Gujarat State as per GR dtd.31.03.95. The candidate shall have to submit the Domicile Certificate of being resident of Gujarat State if he/she claims appointment under 85% quota. The candidates of Gujarat State are advised to get ready the domicile certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Gujarat State at the time documents verification.
- In case of selection, the candidates have to fulfill the requisite physical fitness standards as per company’s rules.
- The selected candidates shall be posted in TPS under the jurisdiction of Gujarat State Electricity Corpn. Ltd. and shall be assigned work as per requirement. The candidate selected for the post, shall not be transferred from Gujarat State Electricity Corpn. Ltd. to any other subsidiary Company of GUVNL.
- No travelling fare will be paid to any candidates for attending the Exam.
- Filling up of the post is at the discretion of Management based on suitability of candidates. The decision of management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application made shall be final and management will not entertain any query or correspondence in this regard.
- Important: The candidates are requested to visit on www.gsecl.in for regular updates / notices related to the recruitment process. The Company does not owe any responsibility in this regard, if candidate fails to note latest updates, no claims shall be entertained. Further the candidate should fill the correct form in every respect and nothing should be concealed or withheld by them. If any information furnished is found false at any time, his/her candidature / appointment will be cancelled without any notice and legal action will be taken accordingly.
- Any amendment by the Company in regard to fixed remuneration, tenure, pay scale, service rules and other terms and conditions in future shall be part of above recruitment process and shall be binding on the candidate.
- The candidates who have passed / completed degree in Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology need not to apply. In case of selected candidate, he/she has to give an undertaking as per Annexure-II that he/she has not passed/completed degree in Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology on the date of documents verification and pre-medical examination. Further, if he/she obtains degree in Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology after his joining to GSECL, his further promotion shall be considered only on his/her Diploma qualification and in future, he/she shall not claim for appointment to the post of Junior Engineer or any higher post as a departmental candidate.
- Canvassing in any form shall debar the candidate from selection.
- If and when required candidates shall be communicated only through their registered mail.
- Any application, even under the R.T.I. Act, seeking any information, will not be entertained till the completion of the entire recruitment process.