Gujarat GETCO recruitment 2015 Accounts Officer 03 Posts : Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporate Limited (GETCO) is a leading ISO 9001 : 2008 state utility in Transmission Business having its head quarter at Vadodara. It has strong work force of 12000 employees with its transmission network spread over Gujarat state for power evacuation from generating stations and transmitting to DISCOMs.
Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporate Limited (GETCO) invites application for the post of 03 Accounts Officer for finance department. Apply online before 17th July 2015.
Name of Post:- Accounts officer
Eligibility:- CA / ICWA
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale:- Rs. 21900 – 433500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Accounts officer should be maximum 30 years.
Qualification:- Candidate should have CA / ICWA.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of merit list.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to reserved communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to women communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates should apply online through official website www.getcogujarat.com on or before 15th July 2015. Candidate must send their print out of the application form along with the certified copies of relevant education qualification to The General manager (F&A / HR), Gujarat Energy transmission Corporation Limited, 9th Floor, Sardar Patel Vidyut Bhawan, race course, Vadodara.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Canvassing in any form will automatically disqualify.
- The company reserves the right to short list and select candidate as per requirement.
- The candidate working in government semi-government shall have to produce “No objection certificate”.
- Knowledge of computer operation and Gujarat language is essential.
- The selection shall be made as per Roster, women reservation and PH reservation policy.
- Filling up of vacancies is at the discretion of management based on merit and suitability of candidates.
- The decision of the management in all matters will be final.
- Management will not entertain any enquiry of correspondence in this regard.