High Court of Gujarat invites ‘On-line Applications’, from eligible candidates for filling up 15 posts of Court Managers for District Courts in the State of Gujarat for the period upto 31/03/2020 & 01 post for the State Court Management System Committee on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat, for the period upto 28/02/2019.
Advertisement Number:- RC/B/1304/2017
|Organization Name||Gujarat High Court|
|Post Name||Court Managers|
|No of vacancies||16|
|Job location||Ahmedabad (Gujarat)|
|Last date||15th May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Gujarat High Court with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Gujarat High Court recruitment 2018.
Gujarat High Court Court Managers recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Court Managers||16||Rs. 700000/-|
Gujarat High Court 2018 eligibility criteria for Court Managers
Educational Qualification: Masters Degree in Business Administration/Advance Diploma in General Management with minimum 55% marks.
Age Limit: 25 years as on 27.04.2018
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Gujarat High Court Court Managers 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Preliminary Examination
- Viva Voce Test
Gujarat High Court application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for Gujarat High Court should pay the below charges through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking or Challan in any Branch of SBI.
- Application Fee: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
Gujarat High Court application form for Court Managers 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in from 01.05.2018 to 15.05.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
Gujarat High Court Court Managers 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||01.05.2018|
|Last date of Registration||15.05.2018|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||08.07.2018|
|Viva Voce Test (Oral Interview)||Aug/Sep, 2018|
- Candidates born after 27/04/1993 shall not be eligible to apply.
- The Candidate who have successfully submitted CONFIRMED Online Application and paid the requisite Examination Fees, shall only be eligible for appearing at the Preliminary Examination and/or Viva Voce Test, subject to their qualifying therefor.
- The decision of the High Court, as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Preliminary Examination and/or Viva Voce Test, shall be final. No candidate, to whom Certificate of Admission has not been issued by the Recruiting Authority, shall be allowed to appear for the Preliminary Examination and/or Viva Voce Test.
- The candidates shall have to appear at their own expenses, to-and-fro, for the Preliminary Examination and/or Viva-Voce, if called for, at the place and time that may be decided by the High Court.
- Candidate shall be required to download his/her ‘e-Call letter-cum Admission Slip’ from the website http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in, during the Preceding Week, by using Advertisement No., his/her Confirmation No. and Date of Birth, for appearing at the respective Examination/ Viva-voce and the same may be communicated at the relevant time, through PressNote/Brief Advertisement and/or vide ‘SMS’ on the Mobile Number registered in the ‘On-line Application’, of the candidate concerned.
- The list of eligible candidates will be placed on High Court website as well as on HC-OJAS Portal, at the relevant time.
- At every stage of Examination, Candidate shall produce, Identity proof i.e. Election Card / PAN Card / valid Driving License / valid Passport/ Aadhar Card etc., in original & a copy thereof, along with the ‘e-Call letters-cum-Admission Slips’.
- Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phone, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc. is strictly prohibited. No arrangement for safe keeping, will be arranged, which may kindly be noted. A candidate who is found indulging in unfair practices, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones etc., tampering with Question Paper / Examination Material, influencing any Official concerned with the Examination Process, will be debarred from the present Recruitment Process as also from future Recruitment Processes to be conducted by the High Court for any number of years or permanently, as may be decided by the High Court.
- Result of all Examinations / Tests will be made available on the High Court website and/or by any other mode that may be decided by the High Court.
- ONLY after conclusion of the Recruitment Process, Results (Marks) of each stage of Examination shall be made available to each Candidate, by providing a link to a webpage on the HC-OJAS website http://hcojas.guj.nic.in, with individual password (One-Time Password- OTP), via, SMS on his/her registered mobile number.
- Mere success in the examination shall not confer any right to appointment and no candidate shall be appointed to the post unless the High Court is satisfied, after such inquiries as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
- The High Court reserves the right to adopt appropriate method of short listing the candidates at any stage.
- The selected candidates will not be appointed unless the Medical Authority specified by the High Court certifies them to be fit to discharge the duties ascribed to the post.
- Candidate should preserve his/her Application Number and Confirmation No. after submitting Online Application, for future correspondence as well as for downloading the ‘e-Call letters-cum Admission Slips’ for appearing at Preliminary Examination and/ or Viva Voce.
- Applications which do not comply with the ‘Instructions’ shall be summarily rejected.
- At present, candidates are not required to send copies of any testimonials / documents to the High Court. They should produce ‘Printout’ of the Online Application alongwith following Original Testimonials as well as one set of ‘Self-attested’ Photo copies thereof and recent passport size colour photograph, at the time of Viva voce, to be conducted by the High Court:- (i) Print out of ‘the duly filled-in confirmed ‘Online Application’ alongwith e-Receipt/Challan. (ii) School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate issued under Birth & Death Registration Act. (iii) Educational qualifications i.e. Mark-sheets and Certificates of SSCE, HSCE, Final Year of Graduation, Post Graduation, M.B.A or Advanced Diploma in General Management (All Semesters), Law Graduation, Certificate of Work Experience/Training obtained etc. as per requirement/ applicable. (iv) Mark-sheet and Certificate of DOEACC Examination equivalent for IT/ICT requirements/eligibility, if any. (v) Government Gazette, showing change in name/surname etc, if any. (vi) Certificates from Two Respectable Persons being Professionals/ Dignitaries like Doctor, Engineer, M.L.A., M.Ps., certifying of his/her good moral character (Original only to be submitted to High Court). (vii) Certificates indicating Excellent People Skills; Excellent Communication Skills; Excellent Computer Application Skills. (viii) In Case of Criminal Case(s) / Complaint(s) have been filed against the candidate concerned, authenticated / attested copies of the relevant documents, viz. FIR / Charge-sheets, Judgment etc. (ix) Original Identity Proof as prescribed at 11(g).