Gujarat High Court recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in for the recruitment of 767 vacancies at Gujarat High Court. The candidate who is looking for Assistant can apply online application from 15th June 2018 and before 14th July 2018.
|Organization Name||Gujarat High Court|
|Total Number of Posts||767|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree obtained from any of the Universities or Institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational Institution recognized as such or declared as Deemed University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government and Typing Speed of 5000 Key depression on computer in English and/or Gujarati and Basic knowledge of Computer Operation is essential as per Government Resolution No.CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5 dated 13/08/2008 and Sufficient knowledge of English, Gujarati and Hindi.|
|Age limit||21 to 35 years as on 14th July 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 19900 – 63200/- Per Month|
|SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 300/- + Usual Bank Charges|
|All Others||Rs. 600/- + Usual Bank Charges|
|Through Online Payment or Cash-Challan (Offline) (Challan will be generated Online at SBI e-Pay Website)|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||15th June 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||14th July 2018|
|Elimination Test||30th September 2018|
|Main Written Examination||Nov/Dec 2018|
|Practical/Skill Test||Jan/Feb 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Elimination Test, Main Written Examination and Practical/Skill Test|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in from 15th June 2018 to 14th July 2018|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST/SEBC (Gujarat Origin Only) and Women: 5 years
- Differently Abled Persons: 10 years
- Candidates should not contact the High Court Registry by Phone calls/ Personal Visits, for making general queries. They should keep checking the High Court-OJAS Websites for updates, and/or ‘Brief Advertisement’/SMS Alerts on their registered Mobile/Cell Number. No Phone Calls / Personal Visits, shall be entertained. Results of successfull Candidates in respective Examination/Test will be published on High Court Websites. For general assistance, during the ‘Online-Application-Window period’, the Candidates may contact the Registry of the concerned District Court/ Establishment.
- A Candidate will have to opt for Three Districts, of his/her choice, indicating the precedence of their preferences, for being appointed to the post in question and the Fourth District will be determined by the High Court, depending upon the availability of vacancies against the relevant category, in accordance with the merit. Note : Preferences for Districts once selected by the Candidate, cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- Benefit(s) of Relaxation in Upper Age Limit / Examination Fees/ Reservation shall be granted to the Candidates belonging to Reserved Categories i.e. SC / ST / SEBC / PH / Ex-Servicemen, provided that requisite Certificate in respect thereof, as the case may be, issued by the Competent Authority, is produced by the Candidate as and when called for. The final decision, as to the suitability of a Candidate, for the Post, shall rest with the High Court.
- The Candidate who has successfully submitted CONFIRMED Online Application and has paid the requisite Fees within due time, shall only be eligible for appearing at the Elimination Test, subject to their qualifying therefor.
- The decision of the High Court as to the eligibility or otherwise of a Candidate for admission to the Examination / Test shall be final. No Candidate, to whom Call Letter has NOT been issued by the Recruiting Authority, shall be allowed to appear for the Examination / Test.
- The list of Eligible Candidates will be placed on High Court website as well as on HC-OJAS portal, at the relevant time.
- Candidate shall be required to download his/her Call Letter-cumAdmission Slip from the Website https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in, during the Preceeding Week, by using Advertisement No., his/her Confirmation No. and Date of Birth, for appearing at the respective Examination/Test and the same may be communicated at the relevant time, through Press-Note / Brief Advertisement and/or vide ‘SMS’ on the Mobile Number registered in the ‘On-line Application’, of the Candidate concerned
- The Examination / Test will be conducted at Ahmedabad or any other place that may be decided by the High Court. The Candidate shall have to appear at their own expenses, to-and-fro, for the respective Tests, if called for, at the place and time that may be decided by the High Court.
- At every stage of Examination / Test, Candidate shall produce, Identity proof i.e. Election Card / PAN Card / valid Driving License / valid Passport / Aadhar Card, etc. in original & a copy thereof, along with the ‘Call Letter-cum-Admission Slip’.
- Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile / Cell Phone, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc. is strictly prohibited. No arrangement for safe keeping, will be arranged, which may kindly be noted. A Candidate who is found indulging in unfair practices, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones etc., tampering with Question Paper/Examination Material, influencing any Official concerned with the Examination Process, will be debarred from the present Recruitment Process or any number of years or permanently, as may be decided by the High Court.
- The selected candidates shall not be appointed / continued on long term, unless the Medical Authority specified by the High Court, certifies them to be fit to discharge the duties ascribed to the post in question.
- ONLY after conclusion of the Recruitment Process, Results (Marks) of each stage of Examination shall be made available to each Candidate, by providing a link to a web-page on the HC-OJAS Website – https://hcojas.guj.nic.in, with individual password (One Time Password-OTP) via, SMS on his/her registered mobile number.
- Mere success in the Examination shall not confer any right to appointment and no Candidate shall be appointed to the post unless the High Court is satisfied, after such inquiries as may be considered necessary that the Candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
- Candidate is required to produce the following original testimonials/ documents as well as one set of self-attested copies thereof alongwith recent passport size colour photograph, as and when called for, by the High Court : (i) Print-out of the duly filled-in (Confirmed) ‘On-line Application’ alongwith e-receipt/Challan. (ii) School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate issued under Birth & Death Registration Act. (iii) Educational qualifications i.e. Mark-sheets and Certificates of SSC, HSC, Final Year of Graduation, Post Graduation, as per requirement / applicable. (iv) Certificate of ‘Gujarat Commercial Certificate (G.C.C) Examination’ or any institution, showing the requisite Speed in Typing as may be applicable. (v) Certificate indicating to be possessing ‘Basic Knowledge of Computer Application/Operation’ issued by Government or Private Institute, as set out by Government of Gujarat, in General Administrative Department Resolution No.CRR-10-2007-120320- G.5 dtd.13/08/2008. (vi) Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority of the State of Gujarat, in case, the Candidate has applied under Reserved Category (SC/ST/SEBC) and if belongs to SEBC Category, Non-Creamy Layer Certificate VALID for the current financial year. (vii) In case of Differently Abled Candidate, (a) a Certificate from a Competent Authority to the effect that he/she has a disability of not less than 40% and (b) a Certificate from the Standing Medical Board at Ahmedabad, to the effect that he/she would be able to perform the duties of the post in question. (viii) Certificate of Discharge from Service in case of Ex-Servicemen. (ix) ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’, in case, if employed in State/ Central Government. (x) Certificates from Two Respectable Persons being Professionals/ Dignitaries like Doctor, Engineer, M.L.A., M.Ps., certifying of his/her good moral character (original) (To be issued in last 6 months). (xi) Government Gazette, showing change in name/surname etc, if any. (xii) In case any Criminal Case(s) / Complaint(s) have been filed against the Candidate concerned, authenticated / attested copies of the relevant documents, viz. FIR / Charge-sheets, Judgment etc. (xiii) Original Identity Proof as prescribed at para 10(i).