HAL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.hal-india.com for the hiring of 4 vacancies at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. The candidate who is looking for Specialist Doctor can apply online application on or before 10-07-2019.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Post Name||Specialist Doctor|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, MD, DNB, DM, MS, PG Diploma|
Post Name:– Specialist Doctor
No of Post:- 04
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
MBBS + MD/DNB/DM in Cardiology, MD/DNB/PG Diploma in Psychiatric, MD/MS/DNB/DM/MCH on Physician/Surgeon, MD/PG Diploma in Radiology.
|Age Limit||65 years as on 10th July 2019|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview/Discussions|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested Doctors who meet the above criteria may send their application in the enclosed format as at Annexure along with the copies of Certificates of Age, Qualification, and Experience etc. by post so as to reach on or before 10.07.2019 to The Dy. Manager (HR), Recruitment Cell, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Sukhoi Engine Division, Po: Sunabeda, Dist: Koraput, Odisha, 763002.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 10th July 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The engagement as Visiting Consultant will be purely temporary and will not confer any right to the Consultants to claim the status of a regular employee of the company.
- The Qualifications possessed by the candidates should be from the recognized University/ Institute.
- HAL reserved the right to cancel the advertisement and I the selection process there under without assigning any reasons.
- The Selection of Visiting Consultant will be based on the expertise and experience of the Candidates, the shortlisted candidates will be called for discussions and negotiations at HAL Hospital, Sunabeda. No TA I DA will be paid for attending the interview / discussions.
- Decision of the selection committee regarding selection or otherwise will be final.
- In case of difficulty or for any query contact us at 06853-220929 or at email id: [email protected]