HAL Jobs 2020 for Assistant, candidates can apply for 2 position after completing MA, M.Sc, M.Com. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in HAL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement A/137/HR-R/1/SC-SRD/2019 released by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 18-02-2020.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||MA, M.Sc, M.Com|
Post Name:– Assistant (Clerical)
No of Post:- 2
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale: Rs. 11050 – 28970/- Per Month
Full time MA/M.Sc./M.Com (2 years after 10+2+3) or Equivalent i.e. Equivalent Service Trades / Certificates/Qualifications in the Army/Air force/ Navy. Candidates should also possess relevant Certificate of Proficiency in Typing / PC Operations (Minimum 3 months duration).
33 years as on 1st January 2020
Provisionally shortlisted candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be called for Written Test.
Application Fee is exempted in case of SC/ST/PWDs & Ex-Apprentices trained under Apprenticeship Act-1961 in HAL, Avionics Division, Korwa.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible candidates are required to visit HAL Website (www.hal-india.co.in) and download the Application Form from HAL Website along with detailed Web Advertisement. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria may send their applications strictly in the prescribed Application Format printed on A-4 size paper along with self-attested Certificates/Marks Sheet/documents (proof of Age, Qualification, Training, Caste Certificate in prescribed format, Ex-Serviceman discharge book etc.) with recent passport Size Photograph on or before 18.02.2020 to the Senior Manager (HR-Recruitment), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Avionics Division, Korwa PO: HAL-Korwa District: Amethi (UP)-227 412.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 18th February 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Age and experience will be reckoned as on 01.01.2020.
- Candidates belonging to SC category only are eligible to apply. Candidates are required to produce valid Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format.
- Candidates belonging to PWD Category are required to submit their disability certificate in the prescribed format.
- Before applying, the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria required for the post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process.
- Appearance of the shortlisted candidates at any stage of recruitment process is provisional and does not entitle them to claim the post. They will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process, in case they do not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria.
- Applicant serving in Government/ Semi-government/Public Undertaking should apply through proper channel or should produce No Objection Certificate at the time of written test / document verification.
- Number of posts / reservation may vary as per the discretion of HAL.
- HAL reserves the right for filling or not filling any of the posts as well as to call or not to call any / all the candidates.
- HAL reserves the right to raise the eligibility criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test and also fill up the posts or alter the number of posts or cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason.
- Engagement of selected candidates will be subject to receipt of satisfactory Medical Report from the Company’s Doctor as per the standards prescribed by HAL as well as satisfactory Character and Antecedents / Caste verification report from the concerned authorities as per rules of the Company and Vigilance Clearance (If applicable).
- HAL will not take the responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any applications or communication.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will be disqualification.
- For any clarification, please contact Senior Manager (HR) on 05368-256151/255062 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The candidates selected will be required to submit an undertaking for not applying for any transfer/ posting to the other Divisions/Offices of HAL during the period of three years from the date of joining on regular / training/ contract basis.
- Incomplete application forms or the forms which are other than in the prescribed format or do not have self-attested photograph affixed, will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Candidates whose surname have been changed due to marriage etc or is different as per High School and other academic certificates, are required to enclose an affidavit while submitting the application.
- Self-attested copies of marks-sheets, experience certificate, caste certificate / Disability Certificate from the Competent Authority (for PWD candidates)/ J&K Domicile certificates, as applicable, must be attached with the application.
- No TA will be paid for attending the Written Test.
- Information regarding the selection, Written Test etc. will be hosted on HAL Website www.hal-india.co.in from time to time.
- At any stage of the selection process, if any information furnished by candidate is found false, his/her candidature will be summarily rejected.
- All qualifications should be from Indian Universities/Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory Authorities in the Country.
- The courts having territorial jurisdiction over HAL, Korwa Division shall have exclusive jurisdiction with respect to any dispute/cause.
- If any particular query is not covered above, candidates can write to HAL through email at email@example.com only. No other methods of Communication will be entertained.
- The vacancies identified are to be filled by external candidates only, through Direct Recruitment. Therefore, the applications of internal candidates (if any) will not be considered.