HAL Jobs 2020 for Diploma Technicians, candidates can apply for 15 position after completing Diploma. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in HAL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement O/HR/DT-Tenure/04/2020 released by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 07-09-2020.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Post Name||Diploma Technicians|
|No. of Vacancies||15|
Post Name:– Diploma Technicians
No of Post:- 15
Job Type:- Tenure Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 43100/- Per Month
Qualification: Diploma in Engineering / Technology in Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics.
|Age Limit||Check Official Notification|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Written Test|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: Eligible and interested sponsored candidates are required to apply Online hosted on the HAL website (www.hal-india.co.in) only. The website will be kept open from 10.00 hrs on 18.08.2020 till 24:00 hrs on 07.09.2020 for this purpose.
Starting date to apply online:- 18th August 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 7th September 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Applicants serving in Central / State Government / Public Sector Undertakings etc. (including candidates engaged on contract basis therein) who are provisionally selected should produce “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” at the time of document verification from their employer failing which their candidature will be canceled.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will be a disqualification.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms as mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects.
- A candidate is permitted to apply for ONE POST ONLY for which he is most suitable.
- Furnishing wrong / incorrect information or suppression of relevant information will lead to rejection of the candidate and the application will be out-rightly rejected.
- Screening and shortlisting for the Written Test will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Hence, it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full, and correct information.
- The appearance of the shortlisted candidates in the Written Test is provisional and it does not entitle them for any claim for the post. They will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the selection process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
- The decision of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, the conduct of Written Test, etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. Further, HAL reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts and also to fill up the future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the Company.
- HAL reserves all the right to cancel/restrict/modify the notification criteria/recruitment process and/or the Selection Process thereunder, without issuing any further notice. The number of vacancies can be modified as per the discretion of the Management.
- Shortlisting of candidates for the Written Test will be purely provisional without verification of Age, Qualification, Category (SC / ST / OBC- Non-Creamy Layer / PWD, etc.,) of the candidates.
- Mere meeting the conditions of the Notification by the candidate(s) will not automatically entail them to be called for Written Test / Document Verification / Selection and Engagement.
- Applicants having work Experience in Private Sector Organizations are required to submit an Experience Certificate on the letterhead of the Company. The letterhead of the Company should have details of the Company. Candidate having age relaxation will not be issued the provisional offer without producing an experience certificate in the letterhead of the Company.
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to receipt of satisfactory Medical Report from the Company’s Doctor as per the medical standards prescribed by HAL and verification of Caste, Character, and Antecedents from the concerned authorities as per the rules of the Company and Vigilance Clearance (as applicable).
- Necessary information regarding the selection, written test, etc. will be hosted on our Website http://www.hal-india.co.in from time to time. All correspondences to the candidates will be made via e-mail on the e-mail id provided by the candidate at the time of online application. No other method of communication will be adopted.
- In case of any particular clarification, the candidates can write to HAL, Overhaul Division, Bangalore at email@example.com or contact us at 080-22321542/22322823. No other method of communication will be entertained.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute/cause will be Bangalore.