HAL result 2018 for Medical Suptd (Radiology) post has been released. Aspirants who appeared for the Medical Suptd (Radiology) post exam which was conducted by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited can check the result by using the given information. Visit the official website www.hal-india.com to get the result for HAL Medical Suptd (Radiology) exam 2018.
Huge number of applicants have been appeared for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Medical Suptd (Radiology) exam 2018. Now each and every candidate is looking for the HAL Medical Suptd (Radiology) result 2018. If you are one of them then you are at right place. We were continuously checking Hindustan Aeronautics Limited official website to check the result’s update for our website subscriber.
Candidates who are waiting for the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited result 2018 can get the same on this page. We have updated the latest HAL 2018 result for Medical Suptd (Radiology) posts.
HAL result 2018 for Medical Suptd (Radiology) Posts Information
|Name of Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Name of Post||Medical Suptd (Radiology)|
How to download HAL result 2018 for Medical Suptd (Radiology) Posts Information?
- First of all, open website browser and open official website for HAL www.hal-india.
- Navigate to ‘Careers’ tab.
- Select the link for the post of Medical Suptd (Radiology).
- Click to download the pdf file to view the result details.
- Congratulations if you cleared the Exam.
- Detailed call letter for interview to the shortlisted candidates has been sent by E-mail Speed Post.
- Prior to the Interview, Document Verification formalities will be carried out at the Venue as per time mentioned above on respective dates of interview. Candidates are requested to produce all the Original Certificates and Mark Sheets in support of Qualification. Training. Date of Birth. Caste (SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) IPWD/XSM wherever applicable). Experience indicating date of employment. Designation. Grade Scale of Pay. Ex-servicemen Discharge Book. Photographs. No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the present employer. If employed in Central Govt I State Govt I PSU together with one set of photocopies duly self-attested. For verification before commencement of the Interview. Candidates without original documents will not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- Candidates have to bring their call letter and ID Proof (Driving License I Voter ID Card AADAR Card Bank Pass Book with Photograph, etc) for attending the interview. Candidates are required to report at the Office of General Manager (HR)-BC, P.B.No.1785, HAL, Bangalore Complex (Opp. HAL Sports Club I HAL Post Office) at 0900hours for interview. No change in the date will be permitted