HAL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.hal-india.co.in for the recruitment of 01 vacancy at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. The candidate who is looking for Expert for Russian Language Interpretation may appear for Walk-in-Interview on 30th January 2019.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||1|
|Expert for Russian Language Interpretation||1 Post|
|5 years Integrated Degree of Master of Arts in Russian Language (Interpretation) from Recognized University /Institute OR 3 years Bachelors Degree in Russian Language plus 2 years Post Graduates Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Russian Language from Recognized University/Institute OR 3 Years Diploma in Russian Language plus Post Graduation (M.A.) in Russian Language from Recognized University/Institute OR 3 Years Bachelors Degree in Russian Language from Recognized University/Institute + 2 Years experience in the relevant field.|
|Age limit||60 years as on 1st December 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 27600/- Per Month|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Interview Date||30th January 2019 at 08:30 AM|
Process to Apply Application
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with all relevant documents at the time of Interview.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
Venue: Human Resource Department, Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd., Aircraft Division, Nasik, Ojhar Township (PO), Dist. Nashik – 422207, Taluka: Niphad, District: Nasik
- Only Indian Nationals need to appear for the Walk-in Process. HAL reserves the right to increase / decrease the specification depending upon the response. Mere appearing for the interview will not entail right for claiming the job. HAL also reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and / or the selection process there under.
- The consultant will be required submit invoice/claim etc. to Finance Department duly certified by designated HAL Officer.
- Company quarter, will be provided based on the request, subject to availability, as per the rules of the Company. A standard market rent will be charged, along with Electricity Charges, Water Charges and other applicable charges if the Company Quarter is provided.
- In addition to the remuneration, you will be provided with Office Space and other related facilities required to perform the task.
- No other benefits/allowances would be payable apart from consolidated remuneration.
- Decision of HAL Management regarding selection will be final. Further, HAL Management reserves the all right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts and also to fill up the future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company.
- Candidates who have work experience in the private sector should submit the experience certificate on the letter head of the company. The letter head of the company should have the details of company Registration Number.
- Before appearing for the interview, the candidates should ensure that they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for the position. While filling the biodata forms, the candidates should also ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all the respect. In case it is detected at any stage of the selection process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will be cancelled. If any of these shortcomings are detected even after selection, his/her services are liable to be terminated
- 10% of the honorarium will be retained as performance Guarantee every month.
- The candidates will be required to give a disclosure statement declaring his interest in any other work/running contract entered with HAL before considering him for the position of Expert.
- Infringement of any of the rules of the company or the terms of engagement or disobedience of the orders or negligence of duties assigned will lead to termination of the engagement without any notice in advance.
- To obey the lawful commands, serve the company faithfully and do not indulge its business secrets not only during the period of engagement but also thereafter.
- HAL has the right to terminate the agreement without any financial liability in the event of the candidate not meeting the pre-specified conditions or in any other eventualities after engagement.
- The engagement is purely on requirement basis and there is no provision for regularization.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- In case of any queries, contact us at 02550-282154 / 275840 Extn: 3152/2954 or mail us at [email protected] No applications / resumes will be accepted by Email.