HAL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.hal-india.com for the hiring of 5 vacancies at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. The candidate who is looking for Operator can apply online application on or before 11-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||SSC, SSLC, Diploma|
Post Name:– Operator (Electrical/Electronics)
No of Post:- 05
Salary: Rs. 16820/- Per Month
SSC/SSLC plus Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Trade or its Equivalent awarded by Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force/Indian Army.
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test.
SC/ST/PWD/EWS:- Exempted Fee
Others:- Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft in favour of HAL Aircraft Division, Nasik, Payable at Ojhar, Nasik.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible candidates may download the application form from HAL website and send their applications in A-4 size paper, duly filled, strictly in the prescribed format as at Annexure-I along with a self attested recent Passport Size Photograph, certificates / documents (attested Photocopies) in proof of Age, Qualification, Experience, Training, Ex-servicemen discharge book (As applicable), etc by Ordinary Post /Speed Post /Registered Post /Courier so as to reach us on or before 11th April 19 to the Senior Manager (Human Resources), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Aircraft Division, Nasik, Ojhar Township, Tal-Niphad, Dist. Nasik – 422207.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 11th April 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- Only Indian Nationals can appear for the written test.
- Age and Experience is to be calculated as on 01/03/2019.
- Candidates who belong to reserved categories will be required to submit documentary proof in support of the details filled by them.
- Please note that the shortlisting of the candidates for the written test will be provisional and will be subject to verification of all the documents after the Written Test. If the candidates fail to produce all the necessary documents in support of Educational Qualification, Age, Caste, Experience etc. their candidature will be cancelled.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for document verification (Trade-wise) based on performance in the written test will be hosted on HAL website. The intimation regarding the date, time and Venue for document verification will be given through E-mail and HAL website.
- All the candidates are required to bring atleast one proof of their identity having their photograph viz., Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voters ID Card, ID card issued by Central / State Govt. / PSU for their employees, ID cards issued by Government Agencies authorized for the purpose, for verification at the Test Centre.
- The above vacancies notified are provisional and may increase or decrease according to the actual requirement of HAL Aircraft Division, Nasik.
- HAL reserves the right to increase / decrease the specification depending upon the response.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel the notification and / or the selection process there under.
- Engagement of Tenure based personnel is subject to receipt of satisfactory Medical Report from the company’s Doctor as per the revised standards prescribed by HAL and Verification of Character and Antecedents from the concerned Authorities as per the rules of the company and vigilance clearance from erstwhile organization (Wherever applicable).
- Decision of HAL Management regarding selection will be final. Further, HAL Management reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts and also to fill up the future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company.
- Candidates working in PSU/Central Government/ State Government/ Quasi Government Organization have to obtain “No objection certificate” from the employer. If candidate does not produce NOC at the time of Document verification his candidature will be canceled for the post.
- Candidates will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
- Information regarding shortlisted candidates and Venue for Document verification will be hosted on our website www.hal-india.co.in.