HAL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.hal-india.com for the recruitment of 10 vacancies at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. The candidate who is looking for Technician (Fitter, Turner, XSM) can apply online application on or before 10th October 2018.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||10|
|Technician (Fitter)||2 Posts|
|Technician (Turner)||2 Posts|
|Technician (XSM)||6 Posts|
|Qualification||Technician (Fitter, Turner): Regular /Full time ITI+NAC or ITI+NCTVT after 10th Standard in the Trades of Fitter or Turner.|
Technician (XSM): Diploma in Engineering/Technology.
|Age limit||Technician (Fitter, Turner): 38 years|
Technician (XSM): 28 Years
As of 1st August 2018
|Pay Scale||Technician (Fitter, Turner): Rs. 10750 – 27670/- Per Month|
Technician (XSM): Rs. 11050 – 28970/- Per Month
|Check Official Notification|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission Last Date||10th October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test and Document Verification.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.hal-india.com on or before 10th October 2018.|
|Official Advertisement & Apply Online||Click here|
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates employed in Central / State Government/ Public Sector Undertakings etc.(including candidates engaged on Contract basis therein) should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of Document Verification from their employer failing which the candidature will be rejected and they will not be eligible for payment of Travelling Allowance if any.
- The Date, Time and Venue for Document verification will be intimated to the candidates who are provisionally selected in the Written Test via E-mail (to the email id provided in the Application Format by the candidate). The same will also be hosted on the HAL Website (www.hal-india.com). All correspondences to the candidates will be made via e-mail on the email id provided by the candidate at the time of online application. No other method of communication will be adopted. Necessary information regarding the selection, written test etc. will be hosted on our Website from time to time.
- Age and experience will be reckoned as on 01.08.2018.
- Candidates are required to apply for ONE post only, i.e. for the one they are best suited for.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms as mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respect. Furnishing wrong / incorrect information or suppression of relevant information will lead to rejection of candidature and the application will be out-rightly rejected.
- All qualifications should be from Indian Universities/Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory Authorities in the Country.
- Screening and short listing for the Written Test will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information.
- Appearance of the shortlisted candidates in the Written Test is provisional and it does not entitle them for any claim for the post. They will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the selection process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
- The decision of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of Selection, conduct of Written Test etc will be final and binding on candidates.
- Candidates shortlisted for Written Test will be purely provisional without verification of Age, Qualification, category (SC/ST/OBC–Non Creamy Layer / PWD / XSM etc.) of the candidates.
- Mere meeting the conditions of the advertisement by the candidate(s) will not automatically entail them to be called for Written Test / Document Verification / Selection and Engagement.
- HAL reserves all the right to cancel/ restrict/modify the notification/ recruitment process and / or the Selection Process there under, without issuing any further notice whatsoever. The number of vacancies can be modified as per the discretion of the Management.
- These vacancies are identified to be filled up by external candidates only, through Direct Recruitment. Therefore, Applications of internal candidates, if any, will not be considered.
- Applicants having work Experience in Private Sector Organizations are required to submit an Experience Certificate on the letterhead of the Company. The letter head of the Company should have details of the Company. Candidate having age relaxation will not be issued the provisional offer without producing experience certificate in the letterhead of the Company.
- Any sort of Canvassing or Influencing of the Officials related to Recruitment/ Selection Process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidates.
- Candidates should clearly mention all the details sought in the Application Format. In case of no clarity/discrepancy in the information provided, Application will be summarily rejected. No communication will be sent to the candidates.
- While applying for the post the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms as mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respect.
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to receipt of satisfactory Medical Report from the Company’s Doctor as per the standards prescribed by HAL and verification of Caste, Character and Antecedents from the concerned Authorities as per the rules of the Company and Vigilance Clearance (As applicable).
- In case of any particular clarification, the candidates can write to HAL, Engine Division at [email protected] . No other method of Communication will be entertained.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute/cause will be Bangalore.