HAL recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.hal-india.com for the recruitment of total 26 (twenty six) jobs out of which 05 (five) vacancies for Nursery Teacher, 01 (one) for Lower Division Clerk & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 07th February 2018.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Post Name||Nursery Teacher, Lower Division Clerk|
|No of vacancies||26|
|Job location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
|Last date||07th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by HAL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for HAL recruitment 2018.
HAL recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Nursery Teacher||04||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-|
|2||Lower Division Clerk||01||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-|
HAL 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Graduate with NTT/Montessori/Equivalent for S.no-1. B.Com/B.Sc and certificate course in computer application with knowledge of Tally operation for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 45 years as on 01.06.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
HAL application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for HAL should pay the below charges through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “SECRETARY- HAL New Public School”.
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
HAL application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents & DD send to HAL New Public School, Central Township, Jawahar Nagar, Namjoshi Road, Marathahalli Post, Bangalore – 560037. Ph: 080 25235014 on or before 07.02.2018.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
HAL 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||07.02.2018|
- Age for all posts ( Sl.No. 01 to Sl. No. 16 ) is 45 yrs or below as on 01.06.2018
- Candidates must apply neatly and legibly in the prescribed application format as given below for HAL New Public School, Central Township.
- Attach copies of all testimonials pertaining to age, Qualification, previous experience certificate, affidavit if there is change in name along with self addressed envelope etc. An appointment letter with the latest Salary certificate from the current employer along with application will also be accepted as evidence of experience in lieu of experience letter.
- Recent passport size photograph must be attached in the application form
- Copy of Aadhar Card to be attached.
- Regular staff will be entitled to 7th pay commission salary only on approval by the School Management.
- Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- drawn in favour of “SECRETARY- HAL New Public School” must also be enclosed with the application. No application fee for internal candidates of CBSE/ICSE HAL Schools of Bangalore.
- Name of the post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope.
- Application with incomplete information, without enclosures and those submitted after the due date are liable to be rejected.
- Internal candidates should submit their application through proper channel.