HAL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.hal-india.com for the hiring of 240 vacancies at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. The candidate who is looking for Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices can apply online application on or before 15-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices|
|No. of Vacancies||240|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, Degree|
Engineering Graduate Apprentices:- 103 Posts
Salary: Rs. 4984/- Per Month
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:- 137 Posts
Salary: Rs. 4984/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Engineering Graduate Apprentices:- Candidates should have successfully completed Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized university in the above-mentioned Disciplines/Subject fields only and the gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:- Minimum qualification required is candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering/Technology from State Board of Technical Education in the above-mentioned Disciplines/Subject fields only and the gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years. Those who are undergoing/Completed graduation/engineering are not eligible.
As per HAL Rules
Check Official Notification
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates who meet notified criteria should apply for apprenticeship on the portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in against the establishment Hindustan Aeronautics limited of State: Maharashtra, District: Nashik on or before 15th May 2019.
Closing date to apply online:- 15th May 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Registration:- Click here
- Before applying, the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria. The candidates should also ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respect. In case any discrepancy is detected during the engagement process/ apprenticeship training or if found, he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will be cancelled/terminated at any stage.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination and possessing Original/Provisional certificate are eligible.
- The above vacancies notified are provisional and may increase or decrease.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and /or the selection process there under.
- Decision of HAL Management regarding the selection will be final. Further HAL Management reserves the full right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts depending on the availability of the candidates in any trade/discipline and also to fill up the vacancies if any.
- Candidates those who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or who are undergoing similar apprenticeship training/ or registered for Apprentice training in the respective discipline under the Apprentice Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- Candidates with work experience of one year or more are not eligible.
- Stipend will be paid as per the Apprentices Act /Rules.
- The selected candidate will have to execute a CONTRACT for the period of training as per Apprentices Act.
- After completion of the training, the apprenticeship will be terminated and there will be no obligation on Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) to offer any employment to the apprentice on completion of period of Apprenticeship training in HAL.
- The period of apprenticeship training is one year.
- The selected candidates should be in a position to join the establishment on the prescribed date of joining. If the candidate does not report latest by scheduled date, it is assumed that he/she is not interested in the apprenticeship and his/her candidature will be forfeited.
- All Original certificates / documents should be produced at the time of joining for apprenticeship training.
- OBC candidates should produce Valid Non-Creamy Layer certificate in Central Govt. format.
- Persons with disabilities (PWD) should bring latest PWD Certificate, certified by Competent Authority and the percentage of disability should not be less than 40%
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification & Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage
- Candidates selected should fulfill all the medical standards as prescribed.
- The candidate has to make his/her own arrangement for accommodation & travelling allowance for the engagement process/during Apprenticeship Training Period.
- For latest update on the merit list, please visit www.hal-india.com regularly.