Applications are invited from eligible Persons in the prescribed proforma for the following posts in Non-Executive cadre for Helicopter Division and Aerospace Composite Division located in Bangalore (Karnataka).
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Post Name||Diploma Technician, Technician|
|No of vacancies||25|
|Job location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
|Last date||01st May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by HAL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for HAL recruitment 2018.
HAL recruitment Diploma Technician, Technician vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Diploma Technician||03||Rs. 38410/-|
HAL 2018 eligibility criteria for Diploma Technician, Technician
Educational Qualification: Diploma In Mechanical or BAMEC (MECHANICAL) for S.no-1. ITI & NAC in relevant Trade for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 28 years as on 01.05.2018
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
HAL Diploma Technician, Technician 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
HAL application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for HAL should pay the below charges through Challan at any branches of SBI.
- SC/ST/PWD: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
HAL application form for Diploma Technician, Technician 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.hal-india.com from 28.03.2018 to 01.05.2018 & send Hard Copy of Online Application along with relevant documents to The Deputy General Manager (HR), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Helicopter Division, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore – 560 017, Karnataka on or before 10.05.2018.
How to apply for HAL vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.hal-india.com
- Click on “Careers”
- Select the desired post
- Click on “Click here to View”
- Read the instruction carefully
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
HAL Diploma Technician, Technician 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||28.03.2018|
|Last date of Registration||01.05.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application||10.05.2018|
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC Category and applying through the reservation quota are required to produce valid Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of Document Verification. The Date, Time & venue for Document Verification will be intimated to the candidates who are provisionally selected in the Written Test via email (in the email id provided in the Application Format by the candidate).
- Age and experience will be reckoned as on 01.05.2018.
- All qualifications should be from Indian Universities/ Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory Authorities in the Country.
- Candidates will be required to submit all relevant certificates/ testimonials (original along with one set of self attested photocopies) in support of Age, Technical/ Educational Qualifications, Caste, Disability, Experience (wherever applicable), ex-servicemen discharge book, 6 passport size photographs etc., at the time of Document Verification. Furnishing wrong / incorrect information or suppression of relevant information will lead to rejection of candidature and the application will be out-rightly rejected.
- Candidates selected against this notification will be deployed in 2nd or 3rd shifts only.
- Candidates employed in Central / State Government/ Public Sector Undertakings etc. should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of the document verification from their employer failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the document verification and will not be eligible for payment of Travelling Allowance.
- Date, Time & venue for the Written Test will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible candidates via email and also hosted in HAL Website (www.halindia.com);
- Mere meeting the conditions of the advertisement by the candidate(s) will not automatically entail them to be called for Written Test / Document Verification / Selection and Appointment under tenure basis contract.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the Advertisement / Recruitment process and / or the Selection Process thereunder, without issuing any further notice whatsoever. The number of vacancies can be modified as per discretion of the Management.
- Candidates pertaining to PWD category should have 40% or more relevant disability only are eligible to apply under PWD category. Candidates are required to produce Disability certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of document verification.
- The decision of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of Selection, conduct of Written Test, Verification of Documents etc. will be final and binding on candidates.
- Admission to the Written Test will be purely provisional without verification of Age, qualification, SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category etc. of the candidates.
- Candidates should clearly mention all the details sought in the Application Format. In case of no clarity/ discrepancy in the information provided, Application will be summarily rejected. No communication will be sent to the candidates.
- While applying for the post the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria and other norms as mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respect.
- Furnishing wrong / incorrect information or suppression of relevant information will lead to rejection of candidate and the application will be outrightly rejected.
- Screening and short listing for the Written Test will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Hence, it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information.
- All correspondences to the candidates will be made via e – mail on the e – mail id provided by the candidate in the application Format. No other mode of communication will be adopted.
- Any sort of canvassing or Influencing of the Officers related to Recruitment / Selection process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidates.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute/ cause will be at Bangalore.
- Last date for online application is 01.05.2018.
- Last date for receipt of applications by HAL is 10.05.2018.
- Necessary information regarding the selection, written test etc. will be hosted on our Website www.hal-india.com from time to time. All correspondences to the candidates will be made via e-mail on the e-mail id provided by the candidate at the time of online application. No other method of communication will be adopted.
- Candidates will be shortlisted only based on their performance in the written test i.e based on merit/marks scored in the test. There is no interview for these posts. Candidates are requested not to believe any personnel who promise that they would get a job in HAL by paying money/ any benefits. Any such personnel approaches, kindly bring it to the notice of Vigilance Department or they may file online complaint under vigilance section of our website (www.hal-india.com).
- In case of any particular query is not covered above, the candidates can write to us at [email protected] Or call 080-22323744.