HAL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.hal-india.com for the hiring of 561 vacancies at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. The candidate who is looking for Trade Apprentice can apply online application on or before 15-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||561|
Post Name:– Trade Apprentice
No of Post:- 561
Pay Scale:- Stipend will be per the Apprentices Act 1961 and shall be paid monthly
The candidates must be ITI passed from the respective trades and must be recognized by NCVT. Female candidates are not eligible for the following trades: Fitter, Carpenter, Turner, Machinist, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Machinist (Grinder), Sheet Metal Worker, Welder (Gas & Electric).
As per HAL Rules
Check Official Notification
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates who meet notified criteria should apply for apprenticeship on the portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in against the establishment Hindustan Aeronautics limited, of State: Maharashtra, District: Nasik on or before 15th May 2019.
Last Date:- 15th May 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Registration:- Click here
- Before applying, the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria. The candidates should also ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her in the application are correct in all respect. In case any discrepancy is detected during the engagement process/ apprenticeship training or if found, he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will be cancelled/terminated at any stage.
- Candidates have to enter their NAME as in SSC Certificate. HAL reserves right to alter the allocation of quota for trades any time during the process of engagement.
- It is mandatory to upload SSC Marks Certificate, ITI Marks certificate (all semesters), Photograph and signature of the candidate in the portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Candidates should enter a valid email id and contact mobile number in the web portal. Also ITI Certificate number, Aadhaar card number, Date of Birth, Category (CAST), Council and Trade details. However, the company shall not be responsible for any application being rejected or candidate not shortlisted due to incorrect data.
- Candidates who have passed Apprenticeship under Centre of Excellence (COE) scheme need not apply.
- Web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in is being operated by DGET, Government of India. For enquiries regarding the issues related with web portal, the candidates are requested to contact help line numbers mentioned in the web portal. Correspondence with respect to functionality of portal will not be entertained by HAL.
- Merit list of the selected candidates will be hosted online in the website of the company www.hal-india.co.in Candidates are requested to visit the website for the same.
- The selected candidates should be in a position to join the establishment on the prescribed date of joining. If the candidate does not report latest by scheduled date, it is assumed that he/she is not interested in the apprenticeship and his/her candidature will be forfeited.
- Candidates those who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or who are undergoing similar apprenticeship training/ or registered for Apprentice training in the respective discipline under the Apprentice Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- OBC candidates should produce Valid Non-Creamy Layer certificate in Central Govt. format.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and /or the selection process there under. Decision of HAL Management regarding the selection will be final. Further HAL Management reserves the full right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts depending on the availability of the candidates in any trade/discipline and also to fill up the vacancies if any.
- The candidate has to make his/her own arrangement for accommodation & travelling allowance for the engagement process/during Apprenticeship Training Period.
- For latest update on the merit list, please visit www.hal-india.co.in regularly.