HARCO Bank Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.harcobank.org.in for the hiring of 978 vacancies at The Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd.. The candidate who is looking for Clerk, Junior Accountant can apply online application on or before 31-08-2019.
|Organization Name||The Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd.|
|Post Name||Clerk, Junior Accountant|
|No. of Vacancies||978|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, B.Com, BA, B.Tech, MA, M.Com, Post Graduate|
Clerk:– 790 Posts
Junior Accountant:- 123 Posts
Senior Accountant:- 35 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per Month
Assistant Manager/Development Officer:- 30 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 44900 – 142400/- Per Month
Clerk:– Graduation with 55% marks or Commerce Graduate with 50% marks from a recognized University.
Junior Accountant:- B.Com/B.A with Economics or Math/ B.Sc with Math as one of the subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate/ B.Tech with at least 60% marks.
Senior Accountant:- At least 55% marks in Commerce or Science with Math or BA with Math or Economics with 3 years experience OR At least 50% marks in M.Com or MA with Math or Economics.
Assistant Manager/Development Officer:- Atleast 60% marks in Graduation in science with Math/ Arts with Economics or Math/ Commerce/B.Tech OR Post Graduate in Math or Economics or ommerce or Business Administration or Engineering with atleast 55% marks either in Graduation or Post Graduation or Chartered Accountant with atleast 55% marks OR 50% marks in Post Graduation in Economics or Math or Commerce with CAIIB OR Master in Banking and Insurance Management with 60% marks.
18 to 42 years on the last date of submission of online applications
Selection will be on the basis of Online Examination and Interview.
General:- Rs. 600/-
SC/BCA/BCB/ EBPG(EWS) candidates of Haryana:- Rs. 300/-
Ex-Servicemen of Haryana:- No Fee
Payment Mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, Mobile Wallet.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Clerk, Junior Accountant posts in HARCO Bank, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on HARCO Bank official website at www.harcobank.org.in from 14th August 2019 and before 31st August 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 14th August 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 31st August 2019
Online Examination Date:- Oct/Nov 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Registration:- Click here
Login:- Click here
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form.
- Candidates applying for the post of Jr.Acctt and Clerk shall give their option of choice for DCCBs/ Harco Bank and for the post of Senior Accountant for DCCBs in seriatim i.e. one after other, priority-wise.
- After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated.
- Take print out of the registration No. and Password screen for future reference of your application status and for reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
- After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form.
- The hard copy of application form along with all documents must be brought at the time of certification/scrutiny.
- Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s/Mother’s name, Domicile, State, Date of birth and category, qualification, obtained marks, passing year, photo & signature, fee etc. After final submission of application form, no change will be allowed. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the date of application form and fees paid by him/her. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- If, at any time, it comes to the notice that the candidate did not possess the required qualifications/eligibility criteria as on cutoff date at the time of filling the application form, his/her application shall be cancelled at any stage of the selection process even though he/she may have been selected.
- Merely indicating in the application form any special class (SC/BC/ ESM/EBPG(EWS)/OSP/PH(PwD)/DESM/DFF etc. etc. while he/she does not belong to that class shall not entitle the candidate for employment and any wrong information shall be treated as misconduct and his/her application will be cancelled at any state of detection of the false information.
- Probation period shall be of 2 years extendable by one year and confirmation shall be only on successful completion of probation period.
- Before joining as probationers, the selected candidates have to fulfill all the necessary formalities fixed by the bank.
- Candidate (s) have to execute agreement bond with the bank at the time of his/her appointment that he/she serve the bank for the period applicable to the post.
- For any litigation, the area of jurisdiction shall be Hon’ble Punjab & Haryana High Court at Chandigarh.
- Decision of HARCO Bank in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the HARCO Bank in this behalf.
- A candidate whether he belongs to general or reserved category viz. SC, BCA, BCB, EBPG(EWS), ESM/DESM,DFF, OSP etc. can submit only one online application form for a particular category of post advertised. Candidate shall submit separate application for each post. The special instructions for online applications as given on website of Harco Bank, www.harcobank.org.in must be carefully read to help in understanding and filing in the application form. No offline form will be accepted. All the relevant columns of the application form should be filled in.