Name of Post:- Junior Assistant
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale:- Rs. 8000 – 18700/- Per Month
Last Date:- 18th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 08 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Junior Assistant should be 27 years as on 31st July 2015.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Junior Assistant should have regular bachelor degree in commerce or business administration from a recognized university with minimum 55% of marks and minimum 1 year Diploma in computer application.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Junior Assistant will be on the basis of Personal Interview
Application Fee:- Candidates applying for the position of Junior Assistant are required to pay application fee Rs 1000/- for all other category candidates and Rs 500/- for schedule caste category candidates / schedule tribe category candidates / persons with disability category candidates and female category candidates. Payment will be done through Demand draft drawn in the favor of WAPCOS limited payable at Gurgaon.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Junior Assistant may send their CV in the prescribed proforma to Manager (P & A), WAPCOS Limited, Plot number 76-C, Sector – 18, Gurgaon:- 122015, Haryana on or before 18th August 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
- Those who are working in government department / PSU / Autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channel.
- Management reserves the right to fix the criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- No residential accommodation will be provided.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC and PWD will be as per government rules.
- Applicant should have valid India passport and will be required at the time of joining.