HCL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.hindustancopper.com for the hiring of 5 vacancies at Hindustan Copper Limited. The candidate who is looking for Hindi Translator, Stenographer can apply online application on or before 08-11-2019.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Copper Limited|
|Post Name||Hindi Translator, Stenographer|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Master Degree|
Hindi Translator:– 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 18480 – 45400/- Per Month
Stenographer:- 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 18280 – 38670/- Per Month
Hindi Translator:– Master Degree of recognized university in Hindi with English as a main subject at Degree level OR Master Degree of recognized university in English with Hindi as a main subject at Degree level OR Master Degree of recognized university in any subject with Hindi and English as main subject at Degree level.
Stenographer:- Graduate. Must possess 120/50 w.p.m. speed in Shorthand & Typing respectively. Knowledge of MS Office, i.e. MS Word, MS Power Point & MS Excel.
|Hindi Translator||35 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Skill Test.
Application Fee:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: The application processing fee plus applicable Bank charges shall be paid by the applicant using the Payment Gateway / NEFT On-line Transfer through HCL‟s website only.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Hindi Translator, Stenographer posts in HCL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on HCL official website at www.hindustancopper.com from 9th October 2019 and before 8th November 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 9th October 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 8th November 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Only Indian Nationals of 18 (Eighteen) years of age and above are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are advised to submit their On-line Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- Before filling the online application, candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions contained in “How to fill the Online Application form” provided on the website. Candidates may click on the button „Career‟ to get the instruction for online application submission.
- Candidate‟s Passport – size colour photograph (size less than 50 KB) and signature in black–ink (size less than 50 KB) in .jpg format to be uploaded.
- After submitting the online application, candidates should print the Computer generated Online Application and the Acknowledgment Slip and keep a copy for their reference and records.
- No scrutiny of their candidature vis-à-vis the eligibility criteria shall be done before the Written Test. Thus, before applying, candidates are, advised to satisfy themselves fully before applying that they meet all the prescribed eligibility criteria for the concerned post.
- Candidates should note that the details provided by them in their application are taken on their face value and the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the same as and when required lies with the applicant.
- The candidates will have the option to opt out of the disclosure scheme provided under Right to Information Act, 2005. The option of opting out shall be taken at the time of filling the online application.
- In case of variation in name / surname / name-spelling mentioned in the application with that in the respective certificates pertaining to Qualification / Caste etc., the applicant shall be required to submit an affidavit sworn-in before judicial magistrate / appropriate authority to this effect along with the respective documents failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
- No Travelling Allowance shall be reimbursed for appearing in the Written Test / Skill Tests.
- The candidates employed in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking are also required to submit their applications through online mode. However, they shall also be required to submit a copy of their Online Application to their present employer for forwarding the same „Through Proper Channel‟ or, alternatively, submit a „No Objection Certificate‟ from their present employer. The application ‘Through Proper Channel’ or ‘No Objection Certificate’, as the case may be, must be received at Hindustan Copper Limited, Tamra Bhavan, 1, Ashutosh Chowdhury Avenue, Kolkata – 700019 within 15 days from the Closing Date of Online Application, failing which they shall not be called for Written Test.
- HCL shall be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found ineligible for the applied post.
- HCL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and / or cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason therefore.
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and applications received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Written Test or Skill Test or both and the venue / schedule thereof.
- Selected candidate shall be liable to serve the Company anywhere in India / abroad where it may have business interests.
- HCL shall not be liable for any delay or loss in email / postal transit for any reasons whatsoever.
- The venue of Written Test / Skill Test / Document verification shall be at Kolkata or any other place in India decided by the Company.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant shall disqualify his / her candidature from any post.
- In case of any doubt or discrepancy or conflict or confusion or ambiguity regarding content of the advertisement, HCL decision on the doubt or discrepancy or conflict or confusion or ambiguity shall be final.
- In case of any doubt or discrepancy or conflict or confusion or ambiguity that may arise in Hindi version the content of English version shall prevail.
- Legal jurisdiction in case of any dispute arising out of this recruitment shall be Kolkata only.
- HCL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.