Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department, Kadapa Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 43 Forensic Specialists, General Physician, Cardiologist, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse Posts has been released on the official website at kadapa.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department, Kadapa can apply Offline application on or before 2021-09-15.
|Organization Name||Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department, Kadapa|
|Post Name||Forensic Specialist, General Physician, Cardiologist, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse|
|No. of Vacancies||43|
|Educational Qualification||GNM, B. SC, MBBS, MD, Post Graduate|
Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department, Kadapa Post Details
Forensic Specialist: 1 Post
General Physician: 1 Post
Cardiologist: 1 Post
Medical Officer: 20 Posts
Staff Nurse: 13 Posts
- Forensic Specialist: Master’s Degree in Medicine and equivalent degree with a specialization in endocrinology and cardiology from the institution recognized by the MCI.
- General Physician: Master’s Degree in Medicine at the institution recognized by the MCI.
- Cardiologist: MD in Medicine and equivalent degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Medical Officer: MBBS degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Staff Nurse: GNM/ B. sc (Nursing) recognized by Nursing Council of India.
- Forensic Specialist: Rs. 110000/- per month
- General Physician: Rs. 110000/- per month
- Cardiologist: Rs. 110000/- per month
- Medical Officer: Rs. 53495/- per month
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 22500/- per month
Age Limit: 42 years as of 1st September 2021
Age Relaxation: 3 years for Ex-Servicemen, 5 years for SC/ST/BC, 10 years for PH
Demand Draft/ Banker,s cheque drawn from any nationalized bank in favor of DM&HO, Kadapa, YSR Districts.
Application Fee: Rs. 330/-
Selection Process: The selection is based on Merit List.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with the latest Passport size photo affixed, with all relevant documents send to the O/O the DM&HO, Kadapa from 1st September 2021 to 15th September 2021.
Application Submitted Starting Date: 1st September 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 15th September 2021