HECL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.hecltd.com for the recruitment of 01 vacancy at Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Instructor-Electrical may appear for Walk-in-Interview on 8th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||1|
|ITI with Qualified Instructors Certificate of relevant Trade / Diploma of Engineering in Electrical from a Recognized University / Institute with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA, For SC/ST/Pwd candidates, it is 55% or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university/institute.|
|Age limit||40 years as on 1st January 2019|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 17000/- Per Month|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Walk-in Date||8th February 2019 at 09:30 AM|
Process to Apply Application
How to Apply
|Candidates must bring filled in application form (in the proforma given below), all the original certificates in respect of qualification (Mark sheets & Certificates), Proof of Age, Caste (SC/ST/OBC), PH, Experience Certificates, and also attested copies of each of these certificates, which will be retained in this office for record.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
Venue: Room No. 4J, Ground Floor, HQRS. Administrative Building, HEC Ltd., Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004, HEC Headquarters, Ranchi
- Engagement will be purely on Full Time Contract basis and does not carry any liability on part of HEC Ltd. for regular appointment at any stage.
- The engagement will be initially for a period of Three (03) years from the date of joining, unless extended for further period on the same terms and conditions.
- Engagement on advertised post will be subject to Medical fitness.
- Contractual engagement may be terminated by the Corporation at any time at its sole discretion without assigning any reason if the performance/conduct is found unsatisfactory. The candidate shall be required to serve a notice of one month before leaving the job in between the period of its engagement.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview and joining duties. TA/DA for journey on official tour shall be admissible as per the rules of the Corporation.