HECL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.hecltd.com for the recruitment of 01 vacancy at Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Management Trainee – Tech (Urban Planning) can apply online application from 1st December 2018 and before 15th December 2018.
|Organization Name||Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||1|
|Post name||Management Trainee|
|Management Trainee – Tech (Urban Planning)||1 Post|
|Bachelor Degree in a Civil branch of Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with 60% of marks or equivalent CGPA. For SC/ST/PH candidates, it is 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University / Institute. With a Master Degree in Urban Planning.|
|Age limit||29 years as on 1st November 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 16400/- Per Month|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Internal||Fee Exemption|
|Through Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters) / Credit Card (Visa or Masters) / Bank Challan|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||1st December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||15th December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.hecltd.com from 1st December 2018 to 15th December 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Applicants are advised to check the career section of our website regularly for regular updates.
- In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. HECLTD will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem in submission of online Application.
- Applicants serving in Government / Quasi Govt., Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of interview.
- Mere fulfilment of the eligibility criteria will not confer any right on them for engagement and to be called for the written test/interview. Corporation reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards, to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions and cancel/restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment/ selection process without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the candidate.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be Ranchi, Jharkhand.