High Court of Punjab & Haryana recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.highcourtchd.gov.in for the recruitment of 353 vacancies at High Court of Punjab & Haryana. The candidate who is looking for Clerk can apply online application from 7th January 2019 and before 4th February 2019.
|Organization Name||High Court of Punjab & Haryana|
|Total Number of Posts||353|
|The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subjects and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spreadsheets).|
|Age limit||General: 18 to 42 years
SC/ST/BC of Haryana State: 18 to 47 Years
As of 1st January 2019
|Pay Scale||Check Official Notification|
|General (Male)||Rs. 750/-|
|General (Female)||Rs. 375/-|
|SC/ST/BC/ESM of Haryana State (Male)||Rs. 200/-|
|SC/ST/BC/ESM of Haryana State (Female)||Rs. 100/-|
|Reserved Category of Other State (Male)||Rs. 750/-|
|Reserved Category of Other State (Female)||Rs. 375/-|
|The applicants have to deposit the requisite fee by way of ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’, printed after completion of Step-I of registration, in any Branch of State Bank of India only|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||7th January 2019|
|Last date for Registration Step-I||4th February 2019|
|Last date for receipt of application fee||6th February 2019|
|Last date for Registration Step-II||7th February 2019|
|Last date for editing of applications||7th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Examination and Computer Proficiency Test.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.highcourtchd.gov.in from 7th January 2019 to 4th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The application can be submitted through online mode only. No other means/mode of submitting applications will be accepted or entertained in paper form, which is sent to the Society For Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (S.S.S.C) directly except in case of ‘Government Employees’ as detailed in term D (vi). The applicants have to deposit the requisite fee by way of ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ printed after completion of Step-I of registration, in any Branch of State Bank of India only. Fee sent by any other mode i.e. Cheque/Draft/I.P.O. & Net Banking will not be accepted.
- A candidate, whether he/she belongs to General or reserve category, can submit only one application for a particular category. In case, more than one application are received, his/her all applications may be rejected.
- The conditions of employment/service, reservation and all other conditions of recruitment not covered in the above Notice shall be regulated as per the instructions of the Haryana Subordinate Courts Establishment (Recruitment and General Conditions of Services) Rules, 1997 as amended time to time.
- The benefit of relaxation in age, fee and reservation will not be extended to the applicants of reserved categories of other states (except age relaxation to Government employees as provided in Rules).
- Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria does not entitle the applicant to be called for examination. Hon’ble Central Recruitment Committee reserves the right to alter/modify or change any of the terms and conditions including selection criteria etc. spelt out in the advertisement.
- The certificate for the Claim of reservation must be issued by the competent authority. The said certificate must be latest. Candidate besides possessing the relevant caste certificate shall also possess the domicile/residence certificate issued by the competent authority
- The admission of applicants at all stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional and subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions by way of furnishing documentary proof in support thereof. If on verification at any stage before or after the said process and even after the completion of selection process, if it is found that an applicant does not fulfil any of the eligibility condition, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled without any further notice and with consequential effect.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the applicants for appearing in the exam and checking of original testimonials/interaction.
- HELPLINE:- For any technical help regarding the filling of the online Application form, the applicant can call at Helpline numbers 8699002541, 8699002542 or 9115898394 between 09:30 A.M. to 5: 00 P.M on all working days. For any other query regarding terms and conditions of Advertisement, applicants can call at Phone No.0172- 2722012 of S.S.S.C. on all working days between 09:30 A.M. to 5:00P.M. For depositing of fee related issues, applicant can call at Mobile Phone of Bank authorities 9501550077, 9914201202 or 9646388500 during banking hours.
- Category once filled by the candidates shall be sacrosanct and no change shall be permitted at any stage of the recruitment process, thereafter.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect shall be liable to be rejected summarily.
- The venue, date and time of the exam will be informed to the candidates on the website www.sssc.gov.in. They are advised to visit website of S.S.S.C. and to check their Email (inbox as well as spam box) regularly. However, it shall be the responsibility of the candidates to keep them updated about the same. S.S.S.C. shall not be responsible in any manner in case, candidate could not appear in the exam/any other stage due to non visiting of website, where important information regarding different stages in uploading/ or for getting the E- mail in spam box of email account of the candidate.
- The result will be displayed only on website www.sssc.gov.in
- The number of vacancies may be increased or decreased at any time before the completion of selection process without giving any prior notice to the candidates.
- The applicant should fulfil the condition of qualification on the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 07.02.2018 (last date of Registration Step-II).
- The original documents shall be produced by the candidates as and when demanded.
- Hon’ble Committee reserves the right to alter/modify or change any of the terms and conditions including the selection criterion as spell out in the advertisement.
- The admission of applicants at all stages of recruitment process will be purely provisional and subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions by way of furnishing documentary proof in support thereof. If on verification at any time before or after the interview, it is found that an applicant does not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled without any further notice.
- No candidate is allowed in the examination centers with mobile & other baggage material during written test and Computer Proficiency Test.
- All the candidates have to give an undertaking in their online application form that they will work anywhere in the State where they will be posted, as per the merit, if selected.
- The candidature of candidate who conceals any material fact or furnishes any false information may be rejected by the Hon’ble Central Recruitment Committee at any stage.
- In case any discrepancy in advertisement published in various newspapers etc., the content as put on the official website of S.S.S.C. i.e. www.sssc.gov.in will prevail.
- Hon’ble Committee reserves the right to conduct the examination anywhere within the jurisdiction of High Court of Punjab and Haryana.