HIL recruitment 2015 notification Assistant Officer Posts : Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL), Central Sector Company engaged in Manufacturing and Marketing pesticides invite applications from qualified candidates for the position of Assistant Personnel Officer. Apply before 31st July 2015.
Name of Post:- Assistant Personnel Officer
Eligibility:- Post-Graduate Diploma, Graduate, Diploma
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Assistant Personnel Officer should be 40 years.
Qualification:- Candidate should have Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Administration. Three year experience in Industrial / Personnel Relations Department in any establishment out of which two year should have been in a responsible capacity or Graduate with Diploma in Personnel Administration and Industrial relations or social work / science from a recognized institute.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs 500/- should be remitted by way of DD drawn on any schedule bank in favor of Hindustan Insecticides Limited, payable at Ernakulum. However, SC / ST candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification , caste / tribe and experience certificate send to Personnel Manager, Hindustan Insecticides Limited. Udyogmandal PO Eloor, Ernakulum, District, Kerala State on or before 31st July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification and experience as on the last date notified of application.
- Those who are working in public sector undertaking / government department shall forward their application through proper channel.
- Name of the post applied must be clearly super-scribed on the top of the envelope in capital letters.
- The Management reserves the right to relax age / qualification / experience in case of exceptionally deserving candidates.
- HIL shall not responsible for any postal delay.
- Email / late application will not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will automatically disqualify.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro train fare by shortest route as per rules, only on production of their original tickets.