HMT Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.hmtindia.com for the hiring of 2 vacancies at HMT Machine and Tools Limited. The candidate who is looking for Executive Associate can apply online application on or before 10-09-2019.
|Organization Name||HMT Machine and Tools Limited|
|Post Name||Executive Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||DME, LME|
Post Name:– Executive Associate
No of Post:- 02
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 36500/- Per Month
DME or LME
The candidate should be less than 61 years of age with a minimum of 12 months of consulting period as on the date of the application. The contract period will not be extended beyond 62 years of age.
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Applications should be made only in the prescribed application format given below. If required a separate sheet may be attached. Completed application forms along with copies of relevant documents should be submitted in person / by post/speed post to the CMO & Addl. Charge-HR, HMT MACHINE TOOLS LIMITED, (A Government of India Undertaking) Narsapur Road, Hyderabad – 500 054 on or before 10.09.2019.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 10th September 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- Candidates who retired in the grade PS-VI and fulfill the criteria of qualification and experience in line need only apply.
- The contract engagement will be temporary in nature. The contract will be initially for a period of one year from the date of engagement strictly as per the terms of contract and the same can be extended or terminated based on the requirement of the Company / performance of the individual.
- The contractual engagement will be for a specific period. The Executive Associates / Consultants so engaged will neither have any right nor lien on the job held by him / her and shall not claim regular employment.
- The Executive Associates / Consultants so engaged shall not construe it as a permanent employment and shall not be entitled to regular employment.
- The engagement as Executive Associates / Consultants shall not be considered as a case of re-employment and shall not be counted as in the service for the purpose of pension or any other retirement benefits.
- During the period of engagement, the Executive Associates / Consultants should not take up any assignment / jobs outside the Organization.
- The Executive Associates / Consultants so engaged will be required to make his / her services be available on Holidays / Weekends as and when called upon to do so in exigencies for which no additional remuneration be paid.
- The candidate should be less than 61 years of age with minimum 12 months of consulting period as on the date of the application. The contract period will not be extended beyond 62 years of age.
- The Executive Associates / Consultants will be paid a consolidated remuneration as specified above. Applicable statutory deductions, if any, will be deducted at source.
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit, past service record, aptitude and performance in the interview.
- The engagement will be subject to submission of medical fitness certificate certifying that the candidate is medically fit for the job which is to be assigned to him / her.
- Satisfying all the above conditions, preference will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Minority candidates as per the Presidential Directives.
- If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, then the same will be liable for rejection at any stage of selection process or even after engagement.
- The candidates shall have to appear for interview at their own cost. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Management reserves the right to call or not to call any / all of the candidates who have responded against this advertisement.
- Management will not be responsible for delayed receipt / non-receipt of applications.
- The decision of Management regarding selection will be final.
- The legal jurisdiction will be Hyderabad in case of any dispute.